Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

rampaging misogynist imo

Oh please, I have attended over 70 Melbourne City women's games, including 3 grand finals.

Part of the problem AFLW currently has (aside from a rather boring on field product) is that it takes place during a time where I have several other sporting league and pursuits i watch, I simply haven't got time to watch any of it.

I could have worded it a tad more delicately, but this whole Misogynist card is absolute crap, esp given how much money given the Girls at the Royal Hotel over the years (probably approaching well over 5 K tbh)

I think I still get a pass here. I don't usually melt, but when I do, its because Hawf go put on a shocker against Geelong and blow all the progress they had been working on. Like why the [swear filter] against Geewrong, of all the [swear filter] teams.

Oh please, I have attended over 70 Melbourne City women's games, including 3 grand finals.

Part of the problem AFLW currently has (aside from a rather boring on field product) is that it takes place during a time where I have several other sporting league and pursuits i watch, I simply haven't got time to watch any of it.

I could have worded it a tad more delicately, but this whole Misogynist card is absolute crap, esp given how much money given the Girls at the Royal Hotel over the years (probably approaching well over 5 K tbh)
No melts in this thread please.
Read the title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice melt

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends are..."

"I'm not a misogynist, I give money to strippers!"

:$

No need to melt so hard

I think I still get a pass here. I don't usually melt, but when I do, its because Hawf go put on a shocker against Geelong and blow all the progress they had been working on. Like why the [swear filter] against Geewrong, of all the [swear filter] teams.
You’re checked in.
I think I need security to remove a couple of posters though.

And... Sorry, to add, make [swear filter] Gary Rohan, of all the K. Hunts, look like a superstar in his 200th game.

I'm done now

tldr;

And... Sorry, to add, make [swear filter] Gary Rohan, of all the K. Hunts, look like a superstar in his 200th game.

I'm done now
dons did the same the week before m8

That's understandable because I dislike those ferals as well.;)

No melts in this thread please.
Read the title.

I hate being falsely accused of something I am not (misogynist)

I don't think any of the bay Regulars take a keen/avid interest in AFLW either (or at least go to their team's games on a regular basis)

I can happily cop being accused of being a melter, but I take to heart/personally insulting being a misogynist

Pisses me right, my single mother who is now elderly and struggling health is my life long hero, and it's been a very difficult past week (and previously) trying to take look after her, I wouldn't do it if I didn't love and appreciate her so much.

At this point on time i haven't got the patience or passion to watch AFLW (maybe I was OTT when I said the league should fold)

It does boil my piss however when being falsely accused of something my father was (an abusive (both physically and emotionally) and financially (he stole all the money my Mum worked so hard to save and earn before she left him)

It hurts/stings big time, granted I don't think the poster who said it was serious and or had any ill meaning towards it, and I generally like their posts, but it still does hurt.

I am overreacting a bit yes, but the last week has been really trying for me emotionally, I honestly feared I was going to lose my Mum a few days ago.

Sorry for rambling, it's been a long and tiring week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back