Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate being falsely accused of something I am not (misogynist)

I don't think any of the bay Regulars take a keen/avid interest in AFLW either (or at least go to their team's games on a regular basis)

I can happily cop being accused of being a melter, but I take to heart/personally insulting being a misogynist

Pisses me right, my single mother who is now elderly and struggling health is my life long hero, and it's been a very difficult past week (and previously) trying to take look after her, I wouldn't do it if I didn't love and appreciate her so much.

At this point on time i haven't got the patience or passion to watch AFLW (maybe I was OTT when I said the league should fold)

It does boil my piss however when being falsely accused of something my father was (an abusive (both physically and emotionally) and financially (he stole all the money my Mum worked so hard to save and earn before she left him)

It hurts/stings big time, granted I don't think the poster who said it was serious and or had any ill meaning towards it, and I generally like their posts, but it still does hurt.

I am overreacting a bit yes, but the last week has been really trying for me emotionally, I honestly feared I was going to lose my Mum a few days ago.

Sorry for rambling, it's been a long and tiring week.

That sucks but the main problem with this is you happily pile onto anyone when you get a sniff of blood :shrug:

I don't think any of the bay Regulars take a keen/avid interest in AFLW either (or at least go to their team's games on a regular basis)

I can happily cop being accused of being a melter, but I take to heart/personally insulting being a misogynist

Pisses me right, my single mother who is now elderly and struggling health is my life long hero, and it's been a very difficult past week (and previously) trying to take look after her, I wouldn't do it if I didn't love and appreciate her so much.

At this point on time i haven't got the patience or passion to watch AFLW (maybe I was OTT when I said the league should fold)

It does boil my piss however when being falsely accused of something my father was (an abusive (both physically and emotionally) and financially (he stole all the money my Mum worked so hard to save and earn before she left him)

It hurts/stings big time, granted I don't think the poster who said it was serious and or had any ill meaning towards it, and I generally like their posts, but it still does hurt.

I am overreacting a bit yes, but the last week has been really trying for me emotionally, I honestly feared I was going to lose my Mum a few days ago.

Well sometimes real life deals us a shit hand, sorry about your mum hope she pulls through to give you an earful of silly advice.

But please remember this is the bay, false accusations get thrown around all over the place.

For example I accused the fine upstanding referees of our fine game against the honourable Geelong Cats of being cheating ****ing maggot campaignerhooks last night.

Well sometimes real life deals us a shit hand, sorry about your mum hope she pulls through to give you an earful of silly advice.

But please remember this is the bay, false accusations get thrown around all over the place.

For example I accused the fine upstanding referees of our fine game against the honourable Geelong Cats of being cheating ****ing maggot campaignerhooks last night.

Yeah fair enough and I absolutely have no ill will towards the poster who said to me without knowing my circumstances.

I am bit of a Mummy's Boy (not ashamed of it) and I guess I have always been a big highly strung (its a Lebanese thing lol)

sorry to hear about your mom m8, all in good faith, i know no one here would ever be a misogynist

sorry to hear about your mom m8, all in good faith, i know no one here would ever be a misogynist

It's all good buddy, you are one of my favourite posters on the bay, been a very tough week for me and I probably knew you didn't mean it literally, I am however prone to overreacting and not taking jokes seriously (from time to time)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah fair enough and I absolutely have no ill will towards the poster who said to me without knowing my circumstances.

I am bit of a Mummy's Boy (not ashamed of it) and I guess I have always been a big highly strung (its a Lebanese thing lol)
Sorry to hear, Elmer. Hope everything is okay now 🙏

If they're footy-related, all good

If they're not, they have no place here IMO
Donald Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I may occasionally go to the bar when my beloved Hawfs start doing Hawf things, but it is always out of a desire to set a gentlemanly example of someone who enjoys a fine beverage rather than out of any sense of red-faced frustration.

I don't melt here but I have been known to offer some "helpful advice" to other drivers whose driving abilities may politely be described as "sub par"

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back