**** off Jose Post here if you won on the weekend (lols at Carlton face)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your GF hangover came first so logically the explanations should be done in chronological order šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Meanwhile still waiting for you to explain this epic meltdown šŸ˜‚
BUK BUK BUK youā€™re such a coward and everyone on the Bay knows it. Donā€™t believe me? Ask around irriot :$

BUK BUK BUK youā€™re such a coward

Why did you melt down because I posted on the way to Morocco?

What did you do to punish yourself for geeLOLā€™s failed premiership defense?

These are simple questions, friend. Simple questions for a simple flog

But youā€™re such a coward you refuse to answer them

Not only that, but you think you get to demand answers to your own insipid questions :$

IMG_0793.jpeg

Last edited:
Why did you melt down because I posted on the way to Morocco?

What did you do to punish yourself for geeLOLā€™s failed premiership defense?

These are simple questions, friend. Simple questions for a simple flog

But youā€™re such a coward you refuse to answer them

Not only that, but you think you get to demand answers to your own insipid questions :$

View attachment 2074032
But when I pulled you up on posting on the way to Morocco or Mars or whatever BS fantasy, you said I was wrong and that you never said it, you only 'implied' it! Decide if youā€™re Arthur or Martha, spreaders. Your white lies have caught up with you Sausage Abuser :$

Last edited:
when I pulled you up on posting on the way to Morocco or Mars or whatever BS fantasy, you said I was wrong and that you never said it, you only 'implied' it!

Exceptā€¦ that is not what I said at all, you illiterate idiot šŸ˜‚ Is English not your first language, or are you just ****ing stupid?

IMG_0827.jpeg

So you just flew into a frenzy and called me a LIAR and a BS artist because you canā€™t parse simple sentences :$

Travellingā€¦ doesnā€™t make you interesting

I never implied it did

****ing moron šŸ˜‚ Weā€™re you off sick the week they did grammar too? šŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
Exceptā€¦ that is what I said, I'm an illiterate idiot šŸ˜‚ Is English not my first language, or am I just ****ing stupid?

So I just flew into a frenzy and called everyone else a LIAR and a BS artist because I canā€™t parse my own stupid sentences :$

I'm a ****ing moron šŸ˜‚ I was off sick the week they did grammar too? šŸ™ˆ
FIFY

Ask any adult to read this and tell you what it says, stupid šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

IMG_0827.jpeg

2 months youā€™ve been banging on about that, now you find out you were wrong :$ and still donā€™t have the balls to admit it

Matter of fact you called me a liar a year ago when I said I was in NYC tooā€¦ so youā€™re just a serial idiot šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Ask any adult to read this and tell you what it says, stupid šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

View attachment 2075366

2 months youā€™ve been banging on about that, now you find out you were wrong :$ and still donā€™t have the balls to admit it

Matter of fact you called me a liar a year ago when I said I was in NYC tooā€¦ so youā€™re just a serial idiot šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
You ARE a liar. You've shown no proof of your travels apart from a very-badly manicured upraised finger - though you were stupid enough to dox yourself. Try harder. You could at least post a photo of Mars :joycat:

P.S. Have you bothered to ask anyone else in the Bay what they think of you and your claims that you're not a liar? No, didn't think so :$

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post here if you won on the weekend (lols at Carlton face)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back