Post here if your club has played in front of 90K+ in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Soon will be, with games against Blues and Bombers Bandwagoners and the usual hordes of smelly Magpies coming up at Taylor Swift Park.
True, Hawks have games against the Pies and Blues to come (both selling way up into the top deck)

In fact something like 8 of our last 15 MCG home and away games have drawn 65,000-plus which isn’t too bad give how awful we’ve been in 2 years.

Perhaps Dustin can retire a week early and the return Hawks v Tigers fixture can draw 90k plus again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, Hawks have games against the Pies and Blues to come (both selling way up into the top deck)

In fact something like 8 of our last 15 MCG home and away games have drawn 65,000-plus which isn’t too bad give how awful we’ve been in 2 years.

Perhaps Dustin can retire a week early and the return Hawks v Tigers fixture can draw 90k plus again
That's good to hear, Hawk friend.
You can give those flogs a taste of the old Unsociable Football
Cats scoop up another 💰 for their "home" fixture
Everyone is happy

It was a swipe at Carlton. Premiership favourites, 100K members yet havent played in front of 90K this year
I don't care about them because they'll crack in the finals they're way overrated anyway, what I'm saying is if it was a normal match between Hawthorn and Richmond it would be 40 to 45k maximum crowd on Saturday.

I don't care about them because they'll crack in the finals they're way overrated anyway, what I'm saying is if it was a normal match between Hawthorn and Richmond it would be 40 to 45k maximum crowd on Saturday.
Probably says more about Richmond supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back