Meltdown Post here if you've never read any deleted posts, don't support a team that hasn't won a final in 7,000+ days, and can start an electric fireplace

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Now, I know what you're thinking, what a positively peculiar set of criteria that needs to be met in order to post in this fred. :think:

I assure you, though, there are very real, very important reasons for doing so, that may not seem clear at first.

Now, with that out of the way, sit down, relax, and enjoy yourselves. I've started the electric fireplace (with ease), so it's nice and warm in this fred.

ezgif-6-001b02753f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Yes it is :$
Well, well, look who it is… :rolleyesv1:

If only you could read fred titles like you read deleted posts, then you’d know that you can’t post here, m7!!!!!

Well, I guess seeing as though you’ve already breached the perimeter of my fred, you could provide some assistance. Dinsdale has accidentally given this fred a meltdown tag, do me a solid and remove it, won’t you?

If only you could read fred titles like you read deleted posts, then you’d know that you can’t post here, m7!!!!!

Well, I guess seeing as though you’ve already breached the perimeter of my fred, you could provide some assistance. Dinsdale has accidentally given this fred a meltdown tag, do me a solid and remove it, won’t you?
I don't do anything accidentally, and don't tag me minnow

I can start electric fires friend so I am fully qualified to post here :cool:

Meltdown Post here if you've never read any deleted posts, don't support a team that hasn't won a final in 7,000+ days, and can start an electric fireplace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back