**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Let's be honest, from time to time every club causes their supporters, even their most optimistic and stable ones like myself to absolutely crack it and question the meaning of life.

I am absolutely shattered my Blues just delisted former high draft pick Jumpin Jack Carroll who showed a lot of promise in the few games he played in the seniors but wasn't rated by Vossy.

And we kept Orazio Flogtasia on the list ?

What the fudge is going on ?

Is Crazy Vossy back ? Am I insane???

Not happy at all fml

For the first time in ages I don’t actually have anything to melt about. Mind you winning the flag after 6 years of being in the finals helps there.

Unfortunately Vossy is a prime example of amazing players not necessarily being great coaches.

For the first time in ages I don’t actually have anything to melt about. Mind you winning the flag after 6 years of being in the finals helps there.

Unfortunately Vossy is a prime example of amazing players not necessarily being great coaches.

It's not so much his coaching that is worrying me right now but his list management decisions

It's not so much his coaching that is worrying me right now but his list management decisions
Yeah I know that all too much too. I mean he set the Lions back 15 years as a result of the Fevola trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back