**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

They keep pestering me with bullshit about the AFLW and how friggin awesome it is and won't you just chuck in an extra $20 for a full AFLW membership on top of all the other cash you've given us.

No%2C_I_don%27t_think_I_will.jpg

Giving Matty Nicks a lengthy contract extension a couple of years ago was misguided by your club.

Surely it's finals or bust for the Crom in 2024 (and surely you won't * up another high draft pick again)

Quite bullish about your chances in 2025, very important you win your opening round game though, I may be wrong but it's being Years since Adelaide won their round 1 fixture
Agreed. The extension certainly didn’t need to happen when it happened. Then we came out and looked completely lost in the first 5/6 rounds. I was there at the freo game at Optus and holy ****! What an absolute shit show! I’m backing him in for 2025 though I’ve just got a feeling it’s gonna click. If not, he’ll get the arse and we’ll get some other spud coach and start again. **** I love footy 🙄

Imagine melting over being asked to contribute an extra 20 dollars (a price of winny blues) on top of your regular club membership to financially support your club's women's team.

Weird
That’s not the point. We didn’t ask for it. We don’t want it. We don’t need it. It’s not about $20 or $200. It’s absolute garbage that no genuine footy fan GAFA.

I’ve had the Lions AFLW membership add on since the first season in 2017.. I might not be able to get to many games these days due to the stupid fixure and uni assessment being due at the same time, but I do still support them!

I’ve had the Lions AFLW membership add on since the first season in 2017.. I might not be able to get to many games these days due to the stupid fixure and uni assessment being due at the same time, but I do still support them!
That’s fair enough and good on you. However you are in the minority there.

That’s fair enough and good on you. However you are in the minority there.
That’s fair enough, I do respect that it isn’t for everyone. I also think they extended the competition to all 18 clubs way too soon as well.

I can remember the 8 flags my team has won in my lifetime without a problem

And yet you can’t remember who won last year 🤷‍♂️ Apparently that’s how Alzheimer’s works, things from years ago are clear but you can’t remember what you had for breakfast

I doubt you've ever dirtied your hands from doing any kind mechanical manual car labour.

That’s what you said to me you dumb flog 😂 🤦‍♂️

Imagine melting over being asked to contribute an extra 20 dollars (a price of winny blues)

I don’t smoke or live in Australia and I still know cigarettes are closer to $50 than $20

And yet you can’t remember who won last year 🤷‍♂️ Apparently that’s how Alzheimer’s works, things from years ago are clear but you can’t remember what you had for breakfast

That’s what you said to me you dumb flog 😂 🤦‍♂️

I don’t smoke or live in Australia and I still know cigarettes are closer to $50 than $20
Multi quoting to keep your post count down are you floggo? What a nice trick to try and cover up your endless jabbering.🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back