**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not a smoker but I was with a mate a couple of weeks ago who is. Went to the supermarket and paid nearly $60 for a packet of smokes, he reckons he spends about $700 a month on them.
F**k that.

My art teacher in HS was a heavy smoker. Reckons he would've spent the cost of a house easily over his smoking life.

That’s not the point. We didn’t ask for it. We don’t want it. We don’t need it. It’s not about $20 or $200. It’s absolute garbage that no genuine footy fan GAFA.

I don't watch the Carlton AFLW every week (or any other AFLW game) but I appreciate the effort and hard work the ladies are putting in, their current wages are still not enough to eke a legitimate living off, I don't think contributing an extra 20 dollars on top of your regular club membership is going to break the bank, even if you choose not to watch the team or AFLW.

It's the principle of supporting your club and players, regardless of gender.

I’m not a smoker but I was with a mate a couple of weeks ago who is. Went to the supermarket and paid nearly $60 for a packet of smokes, he reckons he spends about $700 a month on them.
F**k that.
Holy ****!

And yet you can’t remember who won last year 🤷‍♂️ Apparently that’s how Alzheimer’s works, things from years ago are clear but you can’t remember what you had for breakfast

That’s what you said to me you dumb flog 😂 🤦‍♂️

I don’t smoke or live in Australia and I still know cigarettes are closer to $50 than $20
Rambling is also a sign of oncoming Alzheimer’s, you need a checkup asap.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post/melt/vent about anything your club does here (this is a safe space)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back