Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never seen a team play so bad and win. We fumbled left right and center there at the end. Thank god for Pendles. Umpiring was horrendous, but so wad Essendon's forward 50 use. Umpiring hsrdly lost them the game, it have them an extra 6 points at least for Baguley. Poor form.

Atrocious umpiring and the booing of Pendles and Bucks was a bloody disgrace. Not their fault some decisions didn't go their way.

Thought umps did a pretty good job, made mistakes either way, Bombers just capitalized on those that went their way.

Very ugly win, they played the better football for 2.5 quarters but squandered their chances. We looked good at times but forwards and mids struggled for large patches of the game and back line was under seige.

Absolute scum that would boo a champ like Pendlebury pathetic effort.

Well done to Bux for having a crack and defending our Captain with just the right comment.

They are absolute low life's who deserved to lose on the back of such appalling behavior

Sorry for the intrusion, Pendles was immense. Field kicking hurt us a lot. I was surprised we were able to claw back tbh.
We had you on toast at 33 points up about 20 mins into the second and the started to bomb the ball long which is simply DUMB football, played into your hands and well done for riding it to advantage.

Horrendous umpiring both ways - proud of our boys and respect for bombers never say die - but your fans at the ground should be deported.

We had you on toast at 33 points up about 20 mins into the second and the started to bomb the ball long which is simply DUMB football, played into your hands and well done for riding it to advantage.

Horrendous umpiring both ways - proud of our boys and respect for bombers never say die - but your fans at the ground should be deported.
We should have been up by 33 at quarter time, that was the problem.. you have to convert those chances against good sides.

Should hear their dirtbagging supporters on the train. One of them is going to write to the afl to complain about the umpires!

And as for their behavior after the game, just disgusting.

There’s one on my train actually saying he’s embarrassed by their supporters, who would of thought there is 1 Ess supporter with a brain that actually understands footy and the rules. Go figure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we did, some really poor decisions cost them. Against a top 4 team, that would have been a loss.

But it's Round 5 and I'd much rather our team peak in September then in April like 2011

Edit: It's actually Round 6...used to Anzac Day being Round 5!

Wtf? 2 clear goals from umpiring balls ups against us. No goals to us from umpiring. Guelfi gifted against Grundy and that late goal against Langdon was a legit howler.

We were terrible and we got 10 goals improvement on that so i will take the win.

Dylan Sheil cost them the game with his selfishness. I counted at least 6 or 7 times he ignored players in better spots, did the hero thing and failed.I am so glad he went there and not to us and hope he never learns cos when if he ever does watch out.

And the bombers have moved from about 6th most hated to 2nd most hated (Tigers will always be the top) after today, Their supporters... absolute classless w***ers.

Sorry for the intrusion guys.

Just had to comment on Bucks comments directed to the low lives that booed Pendlebury at the end of the game.

Absolutely first class effort from your coach

The Dead Sea, It is 304 m (997 ft) deep, the deepest hypersaline lake in the world. With a salinity of 342 g/kg, or 34.2% (in 2011), it is the world's second saltiest body of water, only second to the Bombers fans

15wmwmaq3yj21.jpg

Hahaha! Love your work!

Sorry for the intrusion guys.

Just had to comment on Bucks comments directed to the low lives that booed Pendlebury at the end of the game.

Absolutely first class effort from your coach

I don’t get why oppo posters have to aplogize for posting here.

The cheaters have to boo at something mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back