Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Irrespecitve of the loss tonight I reckon around 80% of Big Footy members should post their apologies to the Adelaide Crows in this thread. If they haven't gained your respect tonight then you have no right to call yourself a footy fan.

EDIT - for those too thick to realise what the apology is for, by my reckoning 80% of BF posters have claimed we did not deserve to be a top 4 side and only got there cause of the soft draw.

EDIT - this is not a thread created to complain about the umpires. I congratulate the Hawks for their win and am not trying to take anything away from them.

Adelaide can kiss my arse.

No apologies from me, I said the Crows showed they were a top 4 side when they beat Freo last week and they showed it again today.

Gutsy performance and if it wasn't for the umpiring they would have been in a GF.

They might have lost the game but they won a lot of respect.

Adelaide showed my today why they were top 4. Hawks were crap, and between the umps being in our favour tonight and the Crows lifting to a level I didn't believe they could reach they probs should have been the winners.

I am sorry Adelaide, for not believing you were that good.

Having said that, Hawks play at their best and we win by 40+

Looks like people are listening to the stupid commentators about umpiring. There were bad decisions but it didn't win us the game. Well done to Adelaide but we should have won by more. Adelaide had 26 less inside 50's and 10 less scoring shots. Don't know many teams that can win when that happens.
Commentators are very careful about what they say about umpiring. They want their job.
Stats mean nothing; if you blow the game due to bad kicking and great defence, so what?

Crows look good... As I said on the math thread before the game.

Hawks are very beatable when they kick bad....

Next year Crows to continue their rise.

The Crows will probably never get such a good run in a season as they had this year.

Soft draw, no injuries, repeatedly playing teams with their best players either missing or injured.

I mean look at today. Hodge out, Gibson injured, not sure how many fit players the Hawks had at the end and the Hawks played well below their best and kicked terribly for goal.

They had a good year but next year will tell the story.

Nup **** yas got no respect for that plastic franchise formed out of spite. Franchise ******* plastic team get away from the real "clubs" arseholes.

If your shell corporation played with a tenth of the passion and commitment we did today in 07 maybe your shell corporation wouldn't be the basket case it is now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All year I have been laughing at the Crows and saying they don't deserve a top 2 spot with there soft draw, but today they where great and showed us that they are a good team. Love the way Sloane, Dangerfield, Thompson, Jacobs, Walker, Wright, Tippett and everyone else plays. Good work today Crows and bad luck :thumbsu:

THIS. I know we're hated and all but this pissing and moaning about the umpires is so ******* tiresome.

No moaning about umps here if we had a touch more composure which comes from experience we could have done it.

I always maintained they were top 4 quality. So you'll get no apology from me. Plenty of respect and admiration though.

That was a gutsy gutsy effort. Really loved the way they kept taking the game on.

I don't think they're any kind of gun side, but I will commend them for having a red hot crack today.

It was very refreshing to see a side revert to man on man, crash and bash, straight up the guts old fashioned football.

They went very, very close to rolling the red hot favorite.

Irrespecitve of the loss tonight I reckon around 80% of Big Footy members should post their apologies to the Adelaide Crows in this thread. If they haven't gained your respect tonight then you have no right to call yourself a footy fan.

EDIT - for those too thick to realise what the apology is for, by my reckoning 80% of BF posters have claimed we did not deserve to be a top 4 side and only got there cause of the soft draw.

EDIT - this is not a thread created to complain about the umpires. I congratulate the Hawks for their win and am not trying to take anything away from them.
who gives a heck? It's professional sport supporters can say what the like and they don't need to apologise to other supporters loser.

You
The Crows will probably never get such a good run in a season as they had this year.

Soft draw, no injuries, repeatedly playing teams with their best players either missing or injured.

I mean look at today. Hodge out, Gibson injured, not sure how many fit players the Hawks had at the end and the Hawks played well below their best and kicked terribly for goal.

They had a good year but next year will tell the story.
Your funny :)

Adelaide showed my today why they were top 4. Hawks were crap, and between the umps being in our favour tonight and the Crows lifting to a level I didn't believe they could reach they probs should have been the winners.

I am sorry Adelaide, for not believing you were that good.

Having said that, Hawks play at their best and we win by 40+

Seriously, Adelaide had every chance to win tonight and couldn't.

If Hawthorn had kicked straight they would have won by 8 goals. The game was close on the scoreboard only.

I just watched the game in London with a pub full of the most rude, disgraceful Crows supporters and they can all go and fornicate themselves.

As for the Adelaide team, they fully deserved their top four place as they are a very good football team but they were not unlucky tonight. The better team won.

Seriously, Adelaide had every chance to win tonight and couldn't.

If Hawthorn had kicked straight they would have won by 8 goals. The game was close on the scoreboard only.

I just watched the game in London with a pub full of the most rude, disgraceful Crows supporters and they can all go and fornicate themselves.

As for the Adelaide team, they fully deserved their top four place as they are a very good football team but they were not unlucky tonight. The better team won.

The better team did win, but not because we played better then the Crows. First qtr umpiring was some of the worst I had ever seen - in a good way for the hawks.

We were lucky to beat them while playing at 50-70%

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back