Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you crows ever get sick of losing finals and blaming umpires?? Nobody cares about the umpires, how brave your boys were, how proud you are etc. etc. The record books will show that you finished the minor round in second spot and lost 2 out of 3 finals failing to make a Grand Final yet again. Your finals record is hardly something to be proud of.

yes, it will

but two points you fail to comprehend

1) This is a football forum, not a history book.
2) Your team came 14th and is laregly irrelevant when we talk finals, apart from when we talk record losses.

Yep, the umpires did you in....just like the do every losing side in.

Your own coach at his press conference stated that Hawthorn was the better team.

Hawthorn were the better team, clearly

I'm not sure if anyone is arguing that (I haven't read every post, too many Port Trolls to do that)?

I expected more from a moderator.

So its ok for your own supporters to say you choked against Sydney, and create a couple of threads on your board saying the same thing at the time, but its not ok for anyone else to say it?

Righto! Go team :thumbsu:

Do you crows ever get sick of losing finals and blaming umpires?? Nobody cares about the umpires, how brave your boys were, how proud you are etc. etc. The record books will show that you finished the minor round in second spot and lost 2 out of 3 finals failing to make a Grand Final yet again. Your finals record is hardly something to be proud of.
FFS you guys are incredible. Your club is hardly something to be proud of, and so much to be ashamed for......

Have fun 'attempting' to rebuild your club when no-one even wants to coach it. All I see from Port fans is unbridled jealousy.

Props to Adelaide after pretty much everyone wrote them off. The amount of idiots in this thread is mind-blowing. No real need to apologise, but the ones saying that they didn't deserve to be there in the first place should probably go and lie down because you're way to wasted to understand what you're saying.

Yes. You choked, just like Hawthorn nearly did.

You would have beat Sydney next week had you got over the line today.

Damn it Macca, now I have to put up with another 5 years of listening to how we would have beat Sydney in a GF

(apparently in a GF but not in a bloody SF :mad: )

Your own coach at his press conference stated that Hawthorn was the better team.

You are better...but you certainly didn't play like it. In the context of things no matter how many set shots you had etc, the scoreline was close & had some of the dubious calls been called correctly, the scoreline would be different. But hey, its a win for the hawks & the AFL. Shit happens eh...

So its ok for your own supporters to say you choked against Sydney, and create a couple of threads on your board saying the same thing at the time, but its not ok for anyone else to say it?

Righto! Go team :thumbsu:

Dude, Watch the...erm Naggers episode from South Park.. you might learn a few things about intolerance :D

I laughed the whole way through, did anyone else?

being reading a dictionary lately Janus?

Don't need one, my name's not Taylor Walker. I actually have an education and a verbose vocabulary.

And hey, if you wanna give Port Adelaide shit - 119, 14th, no finals in five years!!!!1111!!! - to make yourselves feel better, go right ahead. Maybe it will lessen the pain. :thumbsu: But it will definitely prove how much you are hurting after throwing yet another preliminary final away.

The only people that think the Crows weren't robbed by the umpires today are Hawks and Port supporters.

That says it all.

Coaches aren't allowed to criticise umpires or they will be fined by the AFL gestapo.

Even Sewell admitted the Hawks got lucky, the umpires handed you the win. No two ways about it.

Don't need one, my names not Taylor Walker. I actually have an education and a verbose vocabulary.

And hey, if you wanna give Port Adelaide shit - 119, 14th, no finals in five years!!!!1111!!! - to make yourselves feel better, go right ahead. Maybe it will lessen the pain. :thumbsu: But it will definitely prove how much you are hurting after throwing yet another preliminary final away.

Erm, I wouldn't ever consider comparing the Crows to Port, thats like comparing a Bentley to a Kia, I'd rather have a Bently in the Garage than a Kia on the road ;)

Your mere presence in this thread is insulting to the Football world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said yesterday after the Sydney game if the Crows can beat Hawthorn then beat Sydney the following week they would gain my respect.

They didnt win, so no I will not apologise and they will not gain my respect unless they can do a repeat next year and go an extra 2 steps.

You are better...but you certainly didn't play like it. In the context of things no matter how many set shots you had etc, the scoreline was close & had some of the dubious calls been called correctly, the scoreline would be different. But hey, its a win for the hawks & the AFL. Shit happens eh...

Spot on.

I just wonder why the umpires are to blame every time a team loses. I copped it all game from the Crows supporters around me and have seen it all night on BF.

Don't need one, my names not Taylor Walker. I actually have an education and a verbose vocabulary.

Wow pat yourself on the back there & give yourself a gold star for being smarter than a professional footballer.

mmm Not really hurting as much as i should tbh. Sure the initial pain of losing a final like that hurts, but the way we went about it considering the game was already written off by a lot, gives us crows supporters a lot to be proud of.

:)

The only people who think that the Crows were robbed today are Crows supporters, Geelong supporters and Hawthorn hating renowned umpire whinger Plugger35. That says it all.

frankly i thought the crows were jibbed by the umps today too. rub of the green went the hawks but thats footy. showed today why they were top 4.

You would be wrong, Swans supporter.

Oh yes, Swans supporters. Who would've been cheering their arses off for the Crows in the knowledge that it would make their GF task far easier.

The only people who think that the Crows were robbed today are Crows supporters, Geelong supporters and Hawthorn hating renowned umpire whinger Plugger35. That says it all.

Wrong, just about everyone apart from Hawks and Port supporters thought the Crows were robbed.

Oh yes, Swans supporters. Who would've been cheering their arses off for the Crows in the knowledge that it would make their GF task far easier.
Not from the looks of that game. Our season with Adelaide 1-1, our season with Hawthorne 1-1. Both just as challenging if you ask me.

Oh except that Hawthorne has home ground and umpire advantage.

Wrong, just about everyone apart from Hawks and Port supporters thought the Crows were robbed.

Probably because just about everyone was barracking for the underdogs.

The strength of your umpire whingeing argument is really devalued when you do it after EVERY result that doesn't go the way that you'd hoped, Plugger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back