Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't post very often in this forum.

Who is this DWD guy?

Firstly, he makes a thread entitled "Post your final team" and yet he doesn't post his team?

Then he is asked to post his team and conveniently waits until the Geelong v Essendon match is finished and posts a team that includes captain Ablett, Stanton, Enright, Selwood & Martin. I guess he couldn't find a team that didn't have Martin in it.

Why are you so coy DWD? How many teams do you have?

Now that you have posted your final team, will you stick with it?

For the record, here is my one and only team:

Enright, Duffield, Grimes, Hodge, H.Shaw, Malceski, Waters, Maguire, Nason.

Bartel(c), Ball, Masten, Trengove, Martin, Barlow, Scully, Shuey.

Sandilands, Kreuzer, Warnock, Trengove.

Reiwoldt, O'Keefe, Giansircusa, Harvey, Tippet, Medhurst, Dangerfield, Hitchcock, Gumbleton.

picture3sc.png

I've gone the full DP cover route.

Backs: Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Malceski, Kennelly, Ladson, Waters (Farmer, Maguire)
Mids: Bartel, Goddard, Selwood, O'Keefe, Trengove, Martin (Scully, Barlow)
Rucks: Kruezer, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards: Riewoldt, J Brown, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Tippett, B Hall, Dangerfield (M Duncan, Gumbleton)

Obviously this round O'Keefe is in the forward line to replace Franklin with Barlow on the field, while Duncan warms the midfield bench with Scully my mid emergency.

$59,800 in the bank.

Flexibility is the key here. Remains to be seen if this team can finish high up against the teams starting 3-4 rookie midfielders. Certainly I will have the most trading options I've ever had :)

I'm pretty confident to say that I have no clue about Dream Team what so ever. I whipped up a team in about 10 minutes the other night, didn't even remember to trade out Rockliff from my F7 and Matty Cambell with his knee but oh well.

See what you pros think.

Backs: Goddard (vc), Enright, Duffield, R Shaw, Hodge, McGrath, Maguire (Nason Silvagni)

Mids: Bartel (c), Dal Santo, Prismall, A Selwood, Matin, Barlow (Bastinac, Howlett)

Rucks: Clark, NicNat (woulda given him the flick if I remembered I had a team)

Fwds: Riewoldt, ROK, Giansiracusa, Master Bate, Medhurst, Campbell, Rockliff (Roberts, Hitchcock)

My team with $130k in the bank.

B - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Hurn, Hunt, Shoenmakers, Waters (Nason, Silvagni)

M - GAJ, Gibbs, Selwood, Masten, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

R - Kreuzer, Hille (Lobbe, McCauley)

F - Reiwoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Boomer, Tippett, Hall, Ballantyne (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

dtround1.png

So far so good in terms of my smokies, but they did play the Tigers, wait and see if they are still good picks come round 8-9.
I like Betts, dont know about robbinson..
I think your backline is where you want to have stability and i dont think you have it. Hunt and Maguire starting with Farmer on the bench, i reckon you're gunna come unstuck there if injuries strike, or just cop a few low scores in the backlines until you can upgrade..

My team will pwn all comers in 2010. :)

Big wins so far with my defence with Bower (118pts) & Kelly (106 pts)
Ellis should be a win as well, if he plays midfield.
All my mids can only go up in value and my rucks & forward line speaks for itself.
Will score heavily I reckon.
Lots of win there. Even Yarran scored ok (75pts) not sure about his job security,
but have a feeling he will be given plenty of oppertunity this year.
Only regret is Gumby, don't know what I was thinking picking this spud.

2m6v1jb.jpg

My team will pwn all comers in 2010. :)

Big wins so far with my defence with Bower (118pts) & Kelly (106 pts) Ellis should be a win as well, if he plays midfield. All my mids can only go up in value and my forward line speaks for itself. Lots of win there. Even Yarran scored ok (75pts) not sure about his job security, but have a feeling he will be given plenty of oppertunity this year. Only regret is Gumby, don't know what I was thinking picking this spud.

2m6v1jb.jpg
lol mate, hate to break it to you but your team is average...

Seems like many have Dangerfield.

Had many games last year but his price didn't go that high.

I'm not sure he will be on the improve.

I picked Sam Wright. I've saved a few dollars and hoping he can rack up a few touches named on centre wing. Sam was drafted a year later than Dangerfield but is only a couple of months younger.

Looks like there is less competition for spots at North too.

Hope he's my gun pick :)
For your sake and my sake i really hope he is aswell, had alot of trouble with that last fwd spot..

B: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters Emer: Maguire, Silvangi
C: Bartel, Pendlebury, Selwood, Stanton, Martin, Barlow Emer: Banner, Shuey
R: Sandilands, Hille Emer: Warnock, McNamara
F: Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Gia, R. Murphy, Medhurst, Duncan Emer: Hitchcock, Gumbleton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swapped Gray out for Lecras at the last minute and Rockliff for Gumbleton after the team sheets were released...
Hoping Broughton and Anthony can be more consistent this year.. And Wright - supposedly Brad Scott's value pick for 2010....

Never have asked any questions about my team, nor posted it. My one and only team (unlike DWD or whatever.. dog act). The only question I have asked was about Westhoff and if people think he will play ruck. Too much of a risk in the end.
Atm I am pretty upset with the Farmer pick, but hopefully will play more midfield time.
I am on 587/6 (inc capt - Bartel)
kbpsuv.jpg

Backline - Knew I would have to have atleast 5 keepers in the backline to even risk having Malceski in my team. Huge risk but took it in the end. Better to know alot of people took him out worried, so hopefully hits 70+ for me. Carrazzo was my smokey and so happy with him. Thought of giving him VC but didn't.. wish I did as then I could of put my 77k rookie as captain. But Bartel did me good ;)

Midfield: Pretty risky again but happy with it. Bartel can be my captain week in and out, Watson I thought wouldn't get the tag above Stanton but did? I think he will average 100 though. Ball will get alot more gametime and should be one of the pickups of the year. Also, have not gone with the 3 rookie stratagy which hopefully pays off, and spent an exta 100k on putting Dangerfield in the side. So happy I stuck with Banner.

Ruck: Had second thoughts about Clark but more unique compared to Sanidlands. I am a Tippett lover being a Crows fan.. and a girl ahah, but he will increase his average.

Forward: My riskiest position and my whole team was set minus the forwards in the dying minutes of lockout! Toss and turned over Bazza, and Ballantyne was going to be in my team if named. Happy to have Hitchy take over if he is withdrawed last second. Was close to keeping Rocky but Hitchy is the safer option. I understand Medhurst will be a big risk, with tipsy scores but I think he could pull off an average of 70-75 which when you think about it is good for a 290k player. Murphy I had in 2008 and he helped me pull in the top 100 position. Have gone with him again knowing the risk behind it.

Very happy :)

Never have asked any questions about my team, nor posted it. My one and only team (unlike DWD or whatever.. dog act). The only question I have asked was about Westhoff and if people think he will play ruck. Too much of a risk in the end.

What is the point of this statement? What are you trying to say?

All i get from this is that you are a leecher... :cool:

If you are trying to prove you're a better DT'et then others why did you go on a crazy rant about 2-3 weeks ago about how all your "unique" picks were being "stolen" :rolleyes:

What is the point of this statement? What are you trying to say?

All i get from this is that you are a leecher... :cool:

If you are trying to prove you're a better DT'et then others why did you go on a crazy rant about 2-3 weeks ago about how all your "unique" picks were being "stolen" :rolleyes:

Give her a break.

Anyone that hates DWD/DT Teacher/(Other Random Alias) is ok by me.

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Ladson, Hunt, Waters (Mcguire, Nason)

Mids: Swan, Bartel, Scully, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Sandilands, Clark (Warnock, Trengove)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O Keefe, Pavlich, Harvey, Giansercusa, Franklin, Hall (Roberts, Gumbleton)

15 Keepers, 14 if i trade hall.

All about the midfield rookies, risky but when i read dean bailey's article saying scully and trengove will play when fit, aswell as martin and barlow being clearly best 22 and with good cover from shuey and bastica i took the risk.

Pretty happy with the way my team has taken shape.

Backs: Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Shaw, Dempsey, Kennelly, Hunt (Maguire, Nason)

Mids: Bartel, Boyd, Stanton, Robinson, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, Bastinac)

Rucks: Sandilands, Kreuzer (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Tippett, Hall, Warren, Dangerfield (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Unsure as to how my 6th and 7th forwards will perform, hope they pay off.
So far 806/9

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Kennelly, Waters, Hunt (Maguire, Nason)
Swan, Selwood, Mitchell, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)
Sandilands, Clark (Warnock, Prato)
Riewoldt, Gia, OKeefe, Franklin, Medhurst, Hall, Ballantyne (Hitchcock, Gumby)

Remove this Banner Ad

Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back