Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

dtfinal.png

I felt as though the backs were risky with Kennelly and Waters, had a good feeling with Ladson so I chucked him on the bench. Ballantyne is an interesting one, I had enough money and I liked the rest of my squad and since, to me, the forward rookies are very weak with none standing out (as evidenced with Gumbleton getting under 20). It's a bit conservative but could work well.

I felt as though the backs were risky with Kennelly and Waters, had a good feeling with Ladson so I chucked him on the bench. Ballantyne is an interesting one, I had enough money and I liked the rest of my squad and since, to me, the forward rookies are very weak with none standing out (as evidenced with Gumbleton getting under 20). It's a bit conservative but could work well.
There is the potential for it to work but you will take a fair few rounds to get going...
I have both bally and betts, like them both think they will do well..
However you havnt even got ladson emergency and really shot urself in the foot going with mitch farmer imo

Farmer doesn't btoher me for awhile. I only brought in Ladson on Friday so that's why I had Farmer emergency. Hopefulyl won't matter this week.

Ok, yea it shouldnt matter.
I think some of your picks are pretty average.. Lockyer, Hall, Pav all have the chance of either getting injured or not firing..
I regard Ball as a bit of a bf noob choice..

What's the problem with Pav and Lockyer?

This is all your opinion, none of it is verified by anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

must say i like that alot of teams have jumped off ladson
I like how people get excited over a score achieved while playing against the Dees. If he still averages around the same by round 5 then everyone with him is on a winner.

I like how people get excited over a score achieved while playing against the Dees. If he still averages around the same by round 5 then everyone with him is on a winner.
exactly. And people forget that the round 1 score only contributes to 1 week of price rise. Getting an 86 is a lot better if it occurs in round 2. Ladson might only get 40 next week against Geelong and then his score of 86 is quickly forgotten...

Hey all, now it's officail happy to post my team.

Same strategy as usual, has done very well for me over the last few years.

Backs Goddard, Enright, Goodwin, Hodge, Ellis, Waters, Maguire (silvagni,nason)

Midfielders Ablett, Bartel, Scully, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow (schuey, bastinac)

Rucks Sandilands, Hille (warnock, Lobe)

Forwards Riewoldt, Goodes, O'keefe, Brown, Pavlich, R Murphy, Dangerfield (gumby, hitchcock)

B - Goddard, Enright, Duffied, Carazzo, Hodge, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Nason)
M - Swan, Bartel, Ball, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)
R - Clark, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
F - Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Higgins, Giansiracusa, Tippett, Ziebell, Wright (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Goddard
Enright
Scotland
Hodge
Malceski
Hunt
Waters (Maguire, Ladson)

Bartel
Selwood
Ball
Trengove
Martin
Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Sandi
Clark (Warnock, Seamus Mac)

Voldt
ROK
Harvey
Gia
Franklin
Hall
Dangerfield (Hitchcock, Roberts)

3k in the bank.

B: J Gram / C Enright / P Duffield / L Hodge / N Malceski / J Hunt / B Waters
M Maguire / B Nason

M: J Bartel (C) / M Boyd / S Mitchell / L Power / D Martin / M Barlow
L Shuey / M Duncan

R: A Sandilands / D Hille
R Warnock / M Lobbe

F: N Riewoldt / R O'Keefe / M Pavlich / D Giansiracusa / K Tippett / B Hall / S Gumbleton
C Peterson / J Podsiadly

Nothing to hide now...

DT2010.jpg

Had Mitch Clark over Hille for most of the PS, but in the end decided Hille was going to be enough value for me to downgrade and use the cash in my backs. This essentially allowed me to upgrade Hunt to Russell (Wasn't the actual trade made). Mayne and Russell being my main unique selections...

C. Enright
R. Shaw
L. Hodge
J. Waite
A. McPhee
J. Harbrow
R. Ladson (B. Nason, A. Silvagni)

J. Selwood
D. Cross
J. Lewis
L. Ball
D. Martin
M. Barlow (J. Strauss, L. Schuey)

D. Hille
B. Renouf (R. Warnock, B. McCauley)

J. Brown
M. Pavlich
B. Harvey
D. Giansiracusa
S. Byrnes
R. Murphy
P. Dangerfield (R. Roberts, C. Hitchcock)

$6k left.

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Harbrow, Ladson, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Mids: Bartel, Gibbs, Selwood, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, McCauley)

Fwds: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Gianciracusa, Grundy, Ziebell, Ballantyne (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Remove this Banner Ad

Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back