Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Some interesting teams on here. Now that its all locked in, im happy to post my side up.

screen-capture-12-1.png

Why is the Dustin Martin Box sitting below where it should be?

Anyway, interesting to go with 4 starting mid rookies. How long do you think it will be before you upgrade?

Hey all, now it's officail happy to post my team.

Same strategy as usual, has done very well for me over the last few years.

Backs Goddard, Enright, Goodwin, Hodge, Ellis, Waters, Maguire (silvagni,nason)

Midfielders Ablett, Bartel, Scully, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow (schuey, bastinac)

Rucks Sandilands, Hille (warnock, Lobe)

Forwards Riewoldt, Goodes, O'keefe, Brown, Pavlich, R Murphy, Dangerfield (gumby, hitchcock)

This could win ^^. I would be frickin' scared if i saw that team as my elim opponent.

Why is the Dustin Martin Box sitting below where it should be?

Anyway, interesting to go with 4 starting mid rookies. How long do you think it will be before you upgrade?

Probably as soon as good opportunities present themselves. The good thing is all 6 of my mid rookies should be best 22, so im in no rush to get them out before they get dropped.

As for Martin, its because of the VC on Bartel. For some reason it makes whatever box is below it drop down... :confused:

This could win ^^. I would be frickin' scared if i saw that team as my elim opponent.

cheers mate, ironicly with this strategy scores are usaully are little worse off at the beggining, but from round 8 onwards it kicks in with huge scores weekly. If i get a decent start and trade well all should be good

Backs: Enright, Duffield, Hodge, H Shaw, Birchall, Kennelly, Hunt (Maguire, Nason)

Mids: Bartel, Boyd, Pendlebury, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Banner, Bastinac)

Rucks: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

Fwds: Didak, ROK, Harvey, Gia, R Murphy, Ziebell, Dangerfield (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

dreamteam.PNG

I went with Sylvia. Could really burn me if he doesn't play next week but there was talk he was ready for round 1 even, so I've taken the plunge. Better play next week or I'll not be a happy chap. :p

^ That was a risk, but if he gets up should perform well.

I really liked what he did last year, and imo was underpriced after injury late in the year last year. It could turn out to be a disaster but hoping he comes through for me.

I would have gone with Buddy ahead of Tippet too had Sylvia not been injured, unfortunately that's the way the cookie crumbles.

My secret is out...

Fairly happy with my sides balance, and signs are good thus far with the premiums i've selected. Only really a little disappointed with Hunt and Armitage, although i'm willing to stick by Armitage for a little bit as he remains my smokey.

Even though i brought in Tippett partly for the ability to swap him with Lobbe using dual positioning, i didn't actually think i'd ever have to use it, let alone in Round 2. Happy i followed my instincts on that, with Hille looking likely to cop a ban for his bump. I just hope Gray is fit by next week. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was always going to be a good pick, I just didn't have the cash to fit him in over other players.
3 fwd line players from WB isn't bad, generally guys like Gia push up to the flanks etc.

B - Goddard, Enright, Grimes, Hodge, Carrazo, Shaw, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

M - Bartel, Ball, Trengove , Martin, Barlow, Shuey (Bastinac, Shuey)

R - Tippett, Hille (Warnock, McCauley)

F - Riewoldt, SJohnson, Okeefe, JBrown, Pavlich, Gia, Gray (Gumby Roberts)

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Went a few smokies:

DEF: Enright, Kelly, Hodge, Harbrow, Hurn, Hunt, Waters (Macguire, Nason)
MID: Swan, Bartel, A.Selwood, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)
RUCK: Clark, McIntosh (Warnock, Macauley)
FWD: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Kennedy, Ballantyne, Warren, Dangerfield (Hitchock,Roberts)

Remove this Banner Ad

Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back