Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

B - Gram, Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, Ellis, Kennelly, Waters (Hunt, Nason)

M - Bartel, Pendles, Cooney, Barlow, Trengove, Martin (Scully, Shuey)

R - Kreuzer, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

F - Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Gia, Franklin, Tippett, Medders, Ziebell (Gumby, Tarrant)

50 grand left over.

B - Goddard, Enright, Grimes, Hodge, Carrazo, Shaw, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

M - Bartel, Ball, Trengove , Martin, Barlow, Shuey (Bastinac, Shuey)

R - Tippett, Hille (Warnock, McCauley)

F - Riewoldt, SJohnson, Okeefe, JBrown, Pavlich, Gia, Gray (Gumby Roberts)

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fail.

No harm in posting now.

Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Harbrow, Malceski, Kennelly, Hunt (Farmer, Silvagni)
Bartel, Goddard, Selwood, Scully, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, Jetta)
Clark, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
Riewoldt, O'keefe, Lockyer, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Tippett, Dangerfield (Hitchcock, Gumby)

Overall I am pretty happy - played around with Sandi as second ruck (achieved through downgrading shaw>ladson). In the end I went with Hille/Shaw and whilst that might seem like a poor decision early, I am confident of it paying dividends over the course of the year.

Went a few smokies:

DEF: Enright, Kelly, Hodge, Harbrow, Hurn, Hunt, Waters (Macguire, Nason)
MID: Swan, Bartel, A.Selwood, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)
RUCK: Clark, McIntosh (Warnock, Macauley)
FWD: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Kennedy, Ballantyne, Warren, Dangerfield (Hitchock,Roberts)

Great side! :thumbsu: Nothing like mine either, so i'm not just saying it's good cause you've got some of my players (only 17 of 30 which is hugely different!)

No harm in posting now.

Riewoldt, O'keefe, Lockyer, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Tippett, Dangerfield (Hitchcock, Gumby)

Overall I am pretty happy - played around with Sandi as second ruck (achieved through downgrading shaw>ladson). In the end I went with Hille/Shaw and whilst that might seem like a poor decision early, I am confident of it paying dividends over the course of the year.

like your use of the MP.
subtle, but still effective. :thumbsu:

dt20101.jpg

Yes. Ladson and Ballantyne 8th back/forward

Great team mate. Structure looks alot like mine except i went for 2 rookie forwards on the bench and less midfield rookies. I have Hunt as my 8th back though. You also have 15 (of 30 not 22) of the players i have in my team which is the most i have seen from anyone on here so i like it.

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Ladson, Hunt, Waters (Mcguire, Nason)

Mids: Swan, Bartel, Scully, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Sandilands, Clark (Warnock, Trengove)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O Keefe, Pavlich, Harvey, Giansercusa, Franklin, Hall (Roberts, Gumbleton)

Closest team I've seen to mine. Our backline is identical, even down to the rookies - actually I ditched Nason for Silvagni. We share 16 of the starting 22, although I've gone for the 3 rookie strategy as opposed to 4. I only have 3 of your forwards.

No harm in posting now.

IMO you have picked the best 5 midfield rookies out there. Nice DP links with Goddard and Tippett. Strongly considered picking everyone in your team at some stage bar Shaw, Enright and Tippett. I must say i like the pick of Lockyer alot, another great team. I like the fact that it is very durable other than probably the rucks and a few 'risky' backs and you've covered both those areas with DP links to other positions.

Backs: Enright, Hodge, Duffield, Ladson, Malceski, Kennelly, Hunt
(McGuire, Nason)

Mids: Bartel, Goddard, Swan, Boyd, Martin, Barlow
(Bastinac, Howlett)

Rucks: Clark, Sandilands
(Warnock, Roughead)

Forw: Riewoldt, Brown, Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Hall, Dangerfield, Hitchcock
(Duncan, Roberts)

Looks like almost everyone has overlooked Robert Murphy... To me he looks like a great buy! Durability the only worry. I thought I'd found some uniqueness in Harbrow but it seems quite a few have jumped on. Chris Mayne looks extremely unique so I'm hoping he has a good year. Happy I stayed with Rockliff instead of Gumby and I would say he will come in next week for Buchanon. Anyway, my team.

B: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Mackie, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt
(Maguire, Silvagni)

M: Bartel, Selwood, Watson, Trengove, Martin, Barlow
(Bastinac, Shuey)

R: Clark, Sandi
(Warnock, McCauley)

F: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Gia, R. Murphy, Hall, Dangerfield, Mayne
(Rockliff, Hitchcock)

Here's mine

Enright Hodge Shaw Carrazzo Kelly Ladson Kennelly Emg:Sylvani Maguire

Bartel Boyd Ball Trengove Martin Barlow Emg: Mcviegh Bastinac

Kruezer Hille Emg: Warnock lobbe

Pavlich O'keffe Gia Tippet medhurst Hall Hitchcock Emg: Franklin Gumby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carazzo hodge harbrow ellis
malceski ladson waters mguire silvagni

bartel gibbs stanton
mitchel martin barlow shuey bastinac

clark hille warnock trengove

voldt okeefe lockyer gia
franklin dangerfield wright hitchcock gumbleton

rip it to shreds boys:thumbsu:

B: Goddard, Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Shaw, Hunt, Waters (Maguire/Nason)

M: Bartel, Gibbs, Pendlebury, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey/Howlett)

R: Sandilands, Clark (Lobbe/Warnock)

F: O'Keefe, Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, Hitchcock (Gumbleton/Podsiadly)

Backs: Enright, Scotland, Kelly, Hodge, Kennelly, Malceski, Waters. (Silvagni, Nason)

Mids: Bartel, Stanton, Anthony, Ball, Barlow, Martin. (Bastinac, Shuey.)

Rucks: Clark, Hille. (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Murphy, Medhurst, Hall, Wright. (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Really good start so far. The forwards I picked will be the proof in the pudding, went with 3 bulldogs forwards as I see them dominating the comp this year. I think the highlight was trading in Malceski and Kennelly for Shaw and Hunt with 30 seconds on the clock.

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Malceski, Ladson, Waters (Hunt, Silvagni)

Centre: Ablett, Bartel, Pendlebury, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Scully, Shuey)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Hille (Warnock, McCauley)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'keefe, Higgins, Giansiracusa, Murphy, Medhurst, Wright (Gumbleton, Hitchcock)

Oh and by the way, that is a smashing side Spence. Lack of Goddard/Trengove is my only concern.

In regards to Lakey91 and Thorgils teams.

Both have Goddard in the midfield with the link to the backline trough Framer (Lakey) & Ladson (Thorgils).

Just a thought. By doing this are you (Thorgils) planing on upgrading Ladson to a midfielder when/if you swap him to the midfield?

And Lakey if/when you swap Goddard to the backline this would push hunt to the bench making him downgradable and using this cash to upgrade Farmer to a gun midfeilder?

Am I overthinking this or is this a ploy to be able to upgrade a backline cahs cow to a midfield gun to give more points potential ?

EDIT: This also means you are choosing Hunt and Ladson respectivly over another midfeild rookie...

BACKS
Brendan Goddard
Corey Enright
Simon Goodwin
Luke Hodge
Nick Malceski
Josh Hunt
Beau Waters
---
Matt Maguire
Ben Nason

MIDS
Dane Swan
Joel Selwood
Brent Stanton
Dustin Martin
Michael Barlow
Mitchell Banner
---
Luke Shuey
Ryan Bastinac

RUCKS
Mitch Clark
David Hille
---
Robert Warnock
Jackson Trengove

FORWARDS
Nick Riewoldt
Steve Johnson
Ryan O'Keeffe
Daniel Giansiracusa
Robbie Gray
Hayden Ballantyne
Patrick Dangerfield
---
Mitch Duncan
Cameron Hitchcock

$110,700 in the bank

Defenders: Grimes, C Cornes, Adcock, H Shaw, Waite, Kennelly, Hunt
(Macguire, Silvagni)

Midfielders: Ablett, Pendelbury, Goddard, Wells, Brodie, Barlow
(Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: McIntosh, Hille (Warnock, Trengove)

Forwards: S Johnson, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Hall, Medhurst, Dangerfield, Hitchcock
(Gumbleton, Duncan)

Ended up with $230,800 left. Should of spent it on better players, I have done shit so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Post Your Final Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back