Post your team here - 2011 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the feedback, also from Dee64. I was still tossing up with what to do with Petrie, I just know I wanted him in somewhere. I've moved him to the forward line in place of Dixon and put Keefe in the rucks (I don't see J Tippet getting much of a run). I got rid of Astbury and put in Adcock. Then dumped Ward from the mids and added Irons. I then got rid of Fyfe and put in Higgins. I've got 45k in the bank now and that may be used to replace Irons.
J. Tippett gives you ruck/forward DP with Petrie.

Hey guys i'd appreciate some feedback. I'm sure there are a few obvious mistakes i've made but any help would be great.

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Gilbert, Deledio, Grimes, Greenwood, Otten
(Heppel, Coad, Toy)

Mids: Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Shuey, McLean, Harris
(Swallow, Iles, Smith)

Rucks: Cox, Goldstein
(Smith, Moran)

FWDS: Sylvia, Harvey, Pavlich, Knights, Petrie, A.Krakouer, Darling
(Mzungu, Richardson, Matera)

29,000 left.

I know Petrie is suspended and that Greenwood is injured.

Cheers folks.

Then why would you pick him? His first price rise won't be til around Rd 8

Ok guys, here's my team. Would love some feedback:

Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Heppell, Stanley (Toy, Duigan, Lower)

Swan, Boyd, Boak, Vince, Foley, Harris (Prestia, Bewick, Hibberd)

Cox, Jolly (Tippett, Keefe)

Franklin, Green, Goodes, Riewoldt, Knights, Krakouer, Darling (Petrie, Richardson, Matera)

Good backlinem, maybe look for Coad over Toy...

Fine mids, so long as ur happy not having swallow.. v similar to mine..

jolly is a worry IMO< try find $ for sandi

forward line also solid, there arent any real erros in ya team..

mine is so close.. last few decisions are:

1) Tapscott in the fwd line? or go with prestia or gamble>?
2) I have Heppel, Bewick and Pittard in the mids, over in the backs I have stanley, coad (amongst othersm, but they;re locks)

choices are: leave it as it
trade bewick or pittard for conca
move hepple to the back over coad/stanley then bring in conca in the mids

once this is done, im done!

Here is my team. A few things may change after the naming of teams but I'm keen for some feedback.

Backs
Goddard Gibbs Conners Grimes Myers Heppell Lower (Stanley, Duigan, Toy)

Mids
Swan Hayes Rockliff Anthony Palmer Foley (Swallow Harris Prestia)

Rucks
Sandilands Cox (J.Tippett, Smith)

Forwards
Franklin S.Johnson N.Riewoldt Knights Petrie Krakouer Richardson
(Gamble, Matera, Tapscott)

Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (N.Lower, Hibberd, Puopolo)
Mids - Swan, Judd, Boyd, Jack, Burgoyne, Bewick (C.Beams, D.Swallow, D.Harris)
Rucks - Sandilands, Cox (Z. Smith, Derickx)
Forwards - S.Johnson, N. Reiwolt, Rioli, Higgins, Krakouer, Richardson, Darling (I. Smith, Matera, Pretia)

3K left over

What does everyone think, any thoughts or recommendations?

Ok guys, here's my team. Would love some feedback:

Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Heppell, Stanley (Toy, Duigan, Lower)

Swan, Boyd, Boak, Vince, Foley, Harris (Prestia, Bewick, Hibberd)

Cox, Jolly (Tippett, Keefe)

Franklin, Green, Goodes, Riewoldt, Knights, Krakouer, Darling (Petrie, Richardson, Matera)

sub out stanley for one of duigan or lower (assuming nick) then down grade him to a buckley or guthrie on the bench (or similar)

you are a little back heavy i think, get rid of enright and down grade him to a 270-300 thousand player maybe even A Otten at around 150

that should free up some cash for the mids

i would look at upgrading vince and maybe foley with the cash from getting rid of enright (if you downgrade sufficiently), downgrade prestia on the bench as there is no point having him there when people 30k cheaper could be getting games ie. smith, atley

put richardson in your forward line instead of darling and unless you want to sub petrie in after round 1, downgrade him as well

I have a simple issue (ignore previous post)

Conca VRS Coad/Stanley

Ie, do i go with Coad and stanley, and no conca OR, bring in conca and drop one of them, if so, who?

Here is my team. A few things may change after the naming of teams but I'm keen for some feedback.

Backs
Goddard Gibbs Conners Grimes Myers Heppell Lower (Stanley, Duigan, Toy)

Mids
Swan Hayes Rockliff Anthony Palmer Foley (Swallow Harris Prestia)

Rucks
Sandilands Cox (J.Tippett, Smith)

Forwards
Franklin S.Johnson N.Riewoldt Knights Petrie Krakouer Richardson
(Gamble, Matera, Tapscott)

one thing, your mid bench is very expensive, i'd look at weller, smith, atley and guys under 100k that are likely to play, then you would save around 70k to upgrade a mid ie. rockliff or palmer would be my choices... mainly because foley and anthony will provide really good value

ever thought about downgrading cox by about 50k and upgrading your mids as well? just that mids are the highest scorers for obvious reasons... if you want a stronger section, it should be the mids

gamble on the fwd bench is also expensive.... tapscott and matera will definitely play a few games and are cheap, look at darling etc

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, Heppell, Lower (Buckley, Guthrie, Duigan)

MIDS: Swan, Boyd, Montagna, A. Swallow, Sylvia, Cotchin (Weller, Atley, Smith)

RUCKS: Sandilands, Jolly (Smith, Bailey)

FORWARDS: Franklin, Goodes, N. Reiwoldt, Higgins, Krakouer, Richardson, Tapscott (Darling, Matera, T. Walsh)

36k up the sleeve

one question reg my team, Sandi + Jolly and Swallow

or Sandi + NN and my pick of mids

??

EDIT: **** it, when Sandi + NN then upgraded cotchin for k.jack

now have 42k

hey guys can anyone tell me who to choose over coad or stanley from gold coast? will they both play rd 1? who is mor likely to play more games

Neither of them will :p

I've gone with Coad over Stanley for round 2. Just got an inkling he'll be more involved early on. Based on nothing really, more hesitation over remembering what Stanley was like at the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody lockout always gets me, team going through the roundabout at the moment.

Just axed Chappy, hope even if he plays he is hurt and will drop in price, Also just went for the Cox/Sandi due.

135k in the bank, backline I feel is week atm. Thoughts

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Grimes, Burchill, Suban, Otten, Heppell (Toy, Duigan, Lower)
Suban or Otten looking for the upgrade.

MIDS: Pendulbury, Hayes, Gibbs, Hannebery, Foley, Atley (D.Swallow, Harris, Liberatore)

RUCK: Sandilands, Cox (Gorringe, Campbell NEED HELP HERE, who are the ruck cash cows?)

FORWARD: Didak, Riewoldt, Goodes, Higgins, Grey, Knights, Krakouer (Matera, Richardson, Darling)

BACK - Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Lower, Stanley (Duigan, Coad, Heppell)

MID - Swan, Montagna, Selwood, Foley, Krakeour, Atley (Swallow, Harriss, Bewick

FORW - Franklin, Riewoldt, Sylvia, Goodes, Knights, Richardson, Tapscott (Petrie, Matera, Darling)

Ruck - Sandilands, Cox (J Tippett, Smith)

Any feedback? I'm considering downgrading Smith to cheapy.. not sure.

$73K left

Bloody lockout always gets me, team going through the roundabout at the moment.

Just axed Chappy, hope even if he plays he is hurt and will drop in price, Also just went for the Cox/Sandi due.

135k in the bank, backline I feel is week atm. Thoughts

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Grimes, Burchill, Suban, Otten, Heppell (Toy, Duigan, Lower)
Suban or Otten looking for the upgrade.

MIDS: Pendulbury, Hayes, Gibbs, Hannebery, Foley, Atley (D.Swallow, Harris, Liberatore)

RUCK: Sandilands, Cox (Gorringe, Campbell NEED HELP HERE, who are the ruck cash cows?)

FORWARD: Didak, Riewoldt, Goodes, Higgins, Grey, Knights, Krakouer (Matera, Richardson, Darling)

back does look weak but its unique and could pay off it birch and suban life this year. Gibbs prob should be picked in the backline. I sorta have a similar dilemma where i've picked Goddard in the midfield because i reckon there is alot more depth in backline with Lower, Duigan, Puopolo etc.

back does look weak but its unique and could pay off it birch and suban life this year. Gibbs prob should be picked in the backline. I sorta have a similar dilemma where i've picked Goddard in the midfield because i reckon there is alot more depth in backline with Lower, Duigan, Puopolo etc.

Nice advice, with Gibbs in the backline and will score more than Enright it frees up a midfield place to go to someone like Selwood or Bartel. I want players from the sides I see figuring this year so Burchill gets a run, but he still may be out of the side in an hour lol

Thoughts guys?

70860886.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8985/70860886.jpg

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Duffield, Otten, Duigan, Lower (D Stanley, Heppell (e), Batchelor (e))

Swan (C) Boyd, Monty (VC), Pendlebury, A Swallow, Conca (D Swallow, D Harris, Bewick (e))

Sandi, Cox (Smith, Keeffe)

Franklin, S Johnson, Roo, Krak, Tapscott, Cam Richardson, Darling (Petrie, Dixon, Matera)

$153, 800 in the bank.

D - Goddard - Gibbs - Conners - Harbrow - Adcock - Otten - Heppell
(Batchelor - Dulgan - Lower)

M - Boyd - Pendlebury - Bartel - Goodes - D.Swallow - Gaff
(Harris - Atley - Liberatore)

R - Cox - Goldstein
(Z.Smith - T.Derickx)

F - Didak - Green - Johnson - Higgins - Zaharakis - Fyfe - Krakouer
(Richardson - Matera - Darling)

Adcock's the only one I'm not 100% on, can't think of a better option to replace him with though.

D - Goddard - Gibbs - Conners - Harbrow - Adcock - Otten - Heppell
(Batchelor - Dulgan - Lower)

M - Boyd - Pendlebury - Bartel - Goodes - D.Swallow - Gaff
(Harris - Atley - Liberatore)

R - Cox - Goldstein
(Z.Smith - T.Derickx)

F - Didak - Green - Johnson - Higgins - Zaharakis - Fyfe - Krakouer
(Richardson - Matera - Darling)

Adcock's the only one I'm not 100% on, can't think of a better option to replace him with though.

Derickx not playing as far as I know....not an auspicious start

Remove this Banner Ad

Post your team here - 2011 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back