Posters that have come and gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Always wondered that, can we change our username?:think:
Heaps of people do , not sure if you have to have to be a premium type member.

I thought you could change usernames if you had one of those player name sort of userids and the player left the club. Thought the name change was free in that scenario.

I liked TG although Jimmae provides a similar posting style and insight as he did.

EddieBettsIsAChamp (or something along those lines) is another.

ODN was also more prolific in football discussions in years gone by and provided a quality addition that the board now lacks.

i dont think that Bee is still around more.

EBIAC and Walshy92? came onto the scene together. I think the pop up every now and then.

ZeeFC isn't as prolific as he once was. Kept everyone's addiction going with replay links for a while there.

Starchamber wins the award for biggest effect left on the forum per time spent on forum. Did mods ever look into if he/she ever made a new account and has become a "normal" poster

Last edited:
I liked TG although Jimmae provides a similar posting style and insight as he did.

EddieBettsIsAChamp (or something along those lines) is another.

ODN was also more prolific in football discussions in years gone by and provided a quality addition that the board now lacks.
Perhaps Jimmae is TG :eek::huh:o_O

Can’t actually remember. I kept reading the forum even though I hadn’t been signed in. I think I got excited by the new Blues and wanted to join in the celebrations of our up and coming kids. My husband hates AFL so I can’t really talk to him about it, so here I am, back on a forum with all you other crazy cats talking Blues :)
How long til bubs is born?

The use of "overstepping" made the post both accurate and circumspect.
Your post elaborates as to circumstance which was implied.

My comment was stand alone and not intended to evoke comment or debate. The thread is in reference to past
posters, in this and the Thy thread some laud past "leviathans" some of whom were downright ignorant and
abrasive. My post was dedicated to those who could not stomach them or survive against a stacked deck
(which was not mentioned to prevent, I thought, the prospect of umbrage from mods).

Most reading would be unaware of the history causing your sensitivity and despite there being nothing overtly
inflammatory you take offence and label with the topical term "fake news". I do not want to revisit our previous
tit for tat debates, but feel compelled to leave you with another (modified) topical terminology "cliquebait".

The suggested outcomes of your closing line is of your own direct creation.

These are not issues to play out in public and we continually have asked posters not to do that.

You don't get to dedicate your feelings on behalf of others because you have had an issue yourself in the past. Suffice to say you are still posting and not shown the door as a result of your overstepping in retaliation. You have no informed knowledge of any other poster who may no longer be here.

You get the luxury of considering yourself and your perspective only. You don't have to be a third party trying to consider the perspective of an entire forum.

Posters don't get to decide who stays and who goes so that their own posting experience is tailored to them. We cater to the majority and to the mood of the board always, providing it also fits with the direction of the powers that be at BigFooty.

I've left 2 posts here against my better judgment so we can defend the allegations. I'm surprised you think they don't require addressing as though we should cop it sweet even if we disagree.

Did you want to take your grievances to PM or weren't we the intended audience?

KoR/DoC/EomE hasn't been seen around for a while.
Gilly, bluebear, Bee, parrot, t60 have all been memorable for the right reasons.
There was also the instance of a mod stepping down and coming back, right The Old Dark Navy's ?

Yes ... Thrawn.

Nah, I stepped down for a period many moons back too. Couple of months maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont think that Bee is still around more.

EBIAC and Walshy92? came onto the scene together. I think the pop up every now and then.

ZeeFC isn't as prolific as he once was. Kept everyone's addiction going with replay links for a while there.

Starchamber wins the award for biggest effect left on the forum per time spent on forum. Did mods ever look into if he/she ever made a new account and has become a "normal" poster

Bee hasn't been around for a few years.

Walshy93 still posts on here now and again.

EBIAC has a new username but hasn't posted for nearly 12 months.

As for Starchamber and his aliases, if I tell you I would have to shoot you.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Posters that have come and gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back