Media POSTPONE S29 NOW - harry Measures Some Stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Has JWS done enough to win it this season ?

Unfortunately he is no longer eligible. He will go down in history as being terrible and not even have an award to show for it :cry:

With JWS gone forever and TJASTA turned into a positive force. I am going to have to foster a new rivalry.

Not that my rivalries have anything to do with the unbiased outcomes presented in this thread.

My scientists have determined that SFA melts are spreading faster than the corona virus at the present time and it will only get worse unless games are post poned..

The circled area if the graph represents this week.

1584138324341.png

brahj ongoing #scandal thread is thought to be one of the main contributors of the spread of melts claiming the likes of Ned_Flanders who is apparently a snitch, WaynesWorld19 who is self loathing or self fellating (or both), Elton Johns Wig who seems to be in the confusion stage of grief, and that's just to name a few.

Werewolf was derailed by pantsredacted sending DERO into a full blow melt down.

Are there any qooty games actually happening this weekend? I'm just glad our match thread with the Royals has been somewhat civil. The Filth Wizard apparently sucks at catering but that's about the extent of the grief.

Postpone the season now or JWS will not be the only life lost to this vicious diesease.

My scientists have determined that SFA melts are spreading faster than the corona virus at the present time and it will only get worse unless games are post poned..

The circled area if the graph represents this week.

View attachment 839256

brahj ongoing #scandal thread is thought to be one of the main contributors of the spread of melts claiming the likes of Ned_Flanders who is apparently a snitch, WaynesWorld19 who is self loathing or self fellating (or both), Elton Johns Wig who seems to be in the confusion stage of grief, and that's just to name a few.

Werewolf was derailed by pantsredacted sending DERO into a full blow melt down.

Are there any qooty games actually happening this weekend? I'm just glad our match thread with the Royals has been somewhat civil. The Filth Wizard apparently sucks at catering but that's about the extent of the grief.

Postpone the season now or JWS will not be the only life lost to this vicious diesease.

**** you flog, no Furies are a ****ing narc!!!!

My Wuhanese employees were give some much deserved time off last round.

In unrelated news. Is JoshWoodenSpoon playing this week???? Waynesworld

This round is true rivalry round and a good portion of my statisticians will have their eyes on the battle between TJASTA and myself.

But if anyone has any burning questions this week I do have some resources available to assist.
If you tag the right person, instead of my alt .....you would get a response

The answer to your question is yes

If you tag the right person, instead of my alt .....you would get a response

The answer to your question is yes
All over it Wayneo, only took you two weeks to spot it.

That is for if I would like to zoom in on a certain area of the data.
can I borrow your zoomer as I dropped the little screw out of my glasses.

TJASTA please stop being a negative force in my thread.
Hello harry000,

Talking yourself up is very negative. Please stop being a negative boys club member, there are heaps of those already.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Hello harry000,

Talking yourself up is very negative. Please stop being a negative boys club member, there are heaps of those already.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

I am not sure why you are making the assumption that I am a boys club member. And I was not talking myself up I was talking up BEEG and NaturalDisaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Media POSTPONE S29 NOW - harry Measures Some Stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back