Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh. And I also had to deny Voldemorts existence by not responding to any of her posts.

So the Ministry of Magic will be killing Snape tonight. And we will be reviving Voldemort and two evil from the dead pm.

One use the Resurrection Stone and the other using an Inferi spell

And Zerg has reverse engineered this moment knowing that Severus (Dingster) self protected last night.
Haha. I want you to go back and read every one of my posts in my character's voice.

Oh. And I also had to deny Voldemorts existence by not responding to any of her posts.

So the Ministry of Magic will be killing Snape tonight. And we will be reviving Voldemort and two evil from the dead pm.

One use the Resurrection Stone and the other using an Inferi spell
Too bad I seered last night and still have a block tonight 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m trying to work out how this even makes sense…. Bringing back players that are dead are are revealed…

So what now! We play cat and mouse?

🤷🏼‍♀️
Start preparing a Hogwarts victory feast.

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

I’m trying to work out how this even makes sense…. Bringing back players that are dead are are revealed…

So what now! We play cat and mouse?

🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ll let boncer34 and Itsmyshow reveal what happens from here.

But right now I the head of the Ministry of Magic get to invoke one unstoppable spell.

(The text has already been prepared for me by the mads so I’ll just put it here)

As Cornelius Fudge, once a man of law and order but now driven to desperation by the chaos that had engulfed the wizarding world, I found myself facing Severus Snape, the elusive traitor who had played both sides for too long. The cold, calculating eyes of the former Potions Master met mine, filled with neither fear nor remorse, only a quiet acceptance of the inevitable. I knew, in that moment, that there was no turning back. With a trembling hand, I raised my wand, my voice quivering with a mix of rage and regret as I uttered the words that would seal both our fates. “Avada Kedavra,” I whispered, and a jet of sickly green light shot forth, striking Snape square in the chest. His body crumpled to the floor, lifeless, and in that instant, I felt the weight of a decision that would forever haunt me—a spell meant to preserve the world I knew, yet in casting it, I had lost a part of myself forever.

I’ll let boncer34 and Itsmyshow reveal what happens from here.

But right now I the head of the Ministry of Magic get to invoke one unstoppable spell.

(The text has already been prepared for me by the mads so I’ll just put it here)

As Cornelius Fudge, once a man of law and order but now driven to desperation by the chaos that had engulfed the wizarding world, I found myself facing Severus Snape, the elusive traitor who had played both sides for too long. The cold, calculating eyes of the former Potions Master met mine, filled with neither fear nor remorse, only a quiet acceptance of the inevitable. I knew, in that moment, that there was no turning back. With a trembling hand, I raised my wand, my voice quivering with a mix of rage and regret as I uttered the words that would seal both our fates. “Avada Kedavra,” I whispered, and a jet of sickly green light shot forth, striking Snape square in the chest. His body crumpled to the floor, lifeless, and in that instant, I felt the weight of a decision that would forever haunt me—a spell meant to preserve the world I knew, yet in casting it, I had lost a part of myself forever.
Bro! As far as I’m concerned. The game is done

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Harry Potter Werewolf - Everyone has a role!! - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back