Posts that should automatically incur a ban...

Remove this Banner Ad

any carlton supporters replying with 16>>>>>> whatever....

Ok we get it. Its been done. Heard that one plenty of times now. How about something new and fresh hey? Rarely see essendon fans throwing that crap around here. Possibly more intellectual?

Seriously guys if you can't think of any sort of meaningful or witty response just simply dont post anything!

14<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<16

St kilda fans claiming thgey have oner of the top 3 lists in the league and that riewoldt is the best forward in the league

LolWut.jpg

You must have negative intelligence bert since you seem to be here alot.
Well I was a uni graduate and used to work for NASA on the weekends so I still have a little bit in the 'tank'... haha excuse the pun.
How about this one:

Sorry, the flavour has been licked off this bbq shape.

Any tryhards using the words "numpty", "nuff nuff" or "nuffy", and anyone who uses the phrase "surely you jest".

I cringe every single time I read those things.

I'd also like to see a ban for anyone attempting to counter a troll with "lol why don't you have a look at your own team". It's a bit of a joke that any team down the bottom of the ladder pretty much can't troll without hearing about how they are down the bottom of the ladder. It's a cheap, and stupid response that pretty much proves that you can't argue against the troll.

Back on topic, anything that involves a Hawthorn supporter talking about last years GF and how proud they are they ruined Geelong's chances at a 3-peat. Geelong won this year, they don't care, and neither do the rest of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone claiming player A is better than Player B according to either Champion Data or Dream Team points.
Pathetic argument .....usually used by idiots who think Rutten can be compared to Tredrea on this basis.

Anyone claiming player A is better than Player B according to either Champion Data or Dream Team points.
Pathetic argument .....usually used by idiots who think Rutten can be compared to Tredrea on this basis.

True. Any sane person could simply point out Tredrea's multiple All-Australians and B&F's plus his premiership captaincy without having to bother with stats.

Hawk supporters saying they will sky rocket back up the ladder because theyll have no injuries next year. This is not guranteed, other teams are a lot better than you now!

Hmmmm is that the same poster who compared Thurstans to Mcleod?:eek:

Any tryhards using the words "numpty", "nuff nuff" or "nuffy", and anyone who uses the phrase "surely you jest".

I cringe every single time I read those things.

I'd also like to see a ban for anyone attempting to counter a troll with "lol why don't you have a look at your own team". It's a bit of a joke that any team down the bottom of the ladder pretty much can't troll without hearing about how they are down the bottom of the ladder. It's a cheap, and stupid response that pretty much proves that you can't argue against the troll.
But we dont need to argue back, your team is down the bottom!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Posts that should automatically incur a ban...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back