Posts that should automatically incur a ban...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks demanding evidence on an anonymous footy website constructed of wind and opinion: now that should be bannable.

;)

I have to say the Hawks assumption of relevance when their side missed the finals is laudibly full of pluck, but its also full of crap. Their side let themselves down badly and failed to live up to the hype by a far greater margin than any I have seen (yes even worse than us in 1991).

People posting pics of burnt out sheds etc as regards North's facilities when we are literally days away from moving into the newst facilities in the comp.

And yes, I realise someone will now post one of said pics.

Anything by Bosk

All Port Adelaide/Adelaide hissy fights

Anything by Duritz and his girlfriend Lions Den (until mid season when they collapse)

Anything by Big Bad Cam

Anything by Richmond supporters trumpeting the fact that they're on the way back (really sad and pathetic)

Anything by Melbourne supporters getting a stiffy, believing that their tanking will bring them success

People posting pics of burnt out sheds etc as regards North's facilities when we are literally days away from moving into the newst facilities in the comp.

And yes, I realise someone will now post one of said pics.

And on cue

3553456255_d27865eba6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"my friend's brother's cousin's nephew's sister's cat's uncle's daughter's parole officer's nephew is in cahoots with *insert important AFL official* and trust me, i know *insert rumour being written as news* for a fact"

Any poster who calls another poster or player a "flog." The term is the most overused, unintelligent way of describing someone I've ever heard. To use the term you basically have to be one.

inb4 someone calls me a flog. Yawn.

Anyone who says "bookmark it!" in the mistaken belief that anyone will give a toss about their uneducated prediction, and then come back months later to see whether they were right.

anything posted by wattsgoodforyou (normally on the melbourne board) he post complete rubbish!

check this spud out for some laughs at how i pwd him
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=647385

Anyone who uses ridiculous overused geek speak like "pwned", and can't even spell it properly.

Anything by Bosk

All Port Adelaide/Adelaide hissy fights

Anything by Duritz and his girlfriend Lions Den (until mid season when they collapse)

Anything by Big Bad Cam

Anything by Richmond supporters trumpeting the fact that they're on the way back (really sad and pathetic)

Anything by Melbourne supporters getting a stiffy, believing that their tanking will bring them success

Well, at least you had the good sense to include Big Bad Cam. :rolleyes:

Geelong supporters prattling on about how their team is the "best ever" without actually supplying any evidence to support their ludicrous claim.

I think we've all had enough of this by now.

I think we've all had enough of Hawk supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Posts that should automatically incur a ban...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back