General Bombers Talk Potential change to Heritage Guernsey?

What will the new 'Heritage Guernsey' look like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So what about that tweet a while back about 'exciting' news regarding this? As supporters could do with a feel-good shot in the arm right now.
Oooh, Dont say "shot in the arm" especially followed by "feel good".. Wada are watching..

Here's the rumoured new guernsey:
qkGBBeS.png

Love the top, would look so much better with white shorts though.

It's in our constitution or whatever to always have a jumper with a red sash on black. So that's why they've done it and makes me see this as legit.
Fair enough, just too much red for me. Much better with white shorts I'd think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 140545
- The predominantly red uniform provides a genuine change to the original black, as opposed to the grey-with-black-writing pyjamas.

- This one maintains a very distinct red sash on a black background, instead of the barely discernible paper-thin line of black on the current 'clash' jumper.

- It uses the grey, a tertiary colour for EFC, in a subtle way, as a border which breaks up the significant amount of red in the uniform.

- The socks would be predominantly red, keeping in line with the rest of the uniform. The black ones could be an option for Melbourne home games.

- The EFC legend on the sash is kept as a nod to the history of this great club. Also alternating would be the emblem above the number on the back.

If the rumoured one earlier turns out legit, then someone from EFC is reading Bigfooty! I still think my idea of grey piping works well as a tertiary colour.

Remove this Banner Ad

General Bombers Talk Potential change to Heritage Guernsey?

Back