Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Problem is that review was just the footy department. The turds in our admin never had the spotlight shined on them.

I'm agreement with the people who say that while Chapman remains, we're f’ed.

Ben Hart - again !!!!!!

I think it was recorded THEN the AFL got their knickers in a knot
Yeah that's my recollection. The AFL implemented the rule because they found West Coast training in groups of 10 and that kicked off the whole controversy and Vic bias discussion

I wonder if the delay is because we're desperately trying to negotiate the fine down and are offering up picks instead?

Maybe we're offering to leave the league and give all of our father-sons to Essendon, where they'll be taken care of.

Glad we’ve finally worked out what self isolation actually looks like, not running around a f...g golf course with your mates

View attachment 873621

If this doesn't sum up being a bachelor in iso then I really don't know what does.
If he had an Xbox controller, brown hair, 15cm shorter and 10kg heavier I would have thought it was me.

Rumours circulating that we as club know of 6 other clubs that have broken the rules and said you might wanna investigate them too. AS the AFL mentioned deregistation yesterday for anyone else found to be in breach and what do you know some big Vic clubs have been training so that's why they pulled the punishment last night.

Rumours circulating that we as club know of 6 other clubs that have broken the rules and said you might wanna investigate them too. AS the AFL mentioned deregistation yesterday for anyone else found to be in breach and what do you know some big Vic clubs have been training so that's why they pulled the punishment last night.
Comedy gold if true

There was a post on our board along the lines of it would be nice to have a huge aviation hanger, shut off to all outside it. Plenty of privacy there to do whatever.
Now that’s interesting, there is a well known VFL club based near an airport. Hmm, surely they wouldn’t dare break any rules 🧐

There was a post on our board along the lines of it would be nice to have a huge aviation hanger, shut off to all outside it. Plenty of privacy there to do whatever.
Now that’s interesting, there is a well known VFL club based near an airport. Hmm, surely they wouldn’t dare break any rules 🧐
Be like Breaking Bad.
Underground meth lab type scenario.

*Yes, I have been watching.

Last edited:
Please be true. Would laugh so hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill just wait for those Vicco clubs to be deregistered.

And in other news, pigs flying past Eureka Tower.

There are now investigating every club and giving them the opportunity to say whether they did train or not before this absolutely blows up into a mega story.
I just crossed my fingers. Hahaha .. outstanding

It’d be funnier if a number of Victorian clubs admit they have been and are then handed fines from the Victorian government.

Anything is possible with most clubs having massive indoor facilities.

If true... Funny how when it's just the Crows, let's set an example, big punishment coming.

"oh some other teams might have done it as well, maybe even a Victorian club?"

"OK no, come clean now, it's all good, we meant the rule starts NEXT week".

I kind of hope it is true and everyone gets punished. We shouldn't get away with something JUST because some of their favorites might have done it as well.

If true... Funny how when it's just the Crows, let's set an example, big punishment coming.

I kind of hope it is true and everyone gets punished. We shouldn't get away with something JUST because some of their favorites might have done it as well.
Exactly. I want to see if the treatment is fair.
If not the VicBias movement just got its ultimate weapon.

Yep, and this too:

I’m thinking this has opened a can of worms and the AFL realise they can’t be seen giving us a harsh punishment without opening up multiple other investigations.

Is this from Melbourne talkback radio this morning?

Would have been amazing if we coped a harsh punishment only for the AFL to find out multiple Vic clubs had also broken the rules. I have absolutely no doubt Gil wouldn't enforce the same punishment on them nor remit our punishment, but it would almost be worth it purely for the bias to be on full display.

Remove this Banner Ad

Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back