Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

The rumour didn't specify Sapwell. Just that it happened during an interview and the candidate withdrew. Posted by DJ75 I think
I posted it, but have not said who it was. Despite the report below, I fully believe it happened.

Honestly if we escape with our draft picks I'm happy.
I seriously hope they go that far. I can have a clear conscience with ending my love affair with AFL and the Crows. it would be utterly farcical.

I thought Hart was present... & if he wasn't, that's just as bad as he was meant to be supervising the players.
He was not allowed to supervise the training as the AFL rule are only 2 people, Nicks mention it a few times hart was giving one on ones but was not involved in pairs training.

I thought Hart was present... & if he wasn't, that's just as bad as he was meant to be supervising the players.
He was meant to be quarantining in his room.

Today we have people accepting responsibility for the error, which is correct,
And I don't give two figs about yesterday, to me its what they do today and will do tomorrow. that is important,
Because to be honest I am sick of hearing about yesterday. ( which mean I let the Past go and lets start fighting for today)
Those who don’t learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who told Tom Browne to immediately delete his clearly wrong tweet earlier? AFL? Crows? His employer? Still hasn’t even acknowledged it either.
Someone has been feeding him info. Said the sanctions would come down this afternoon. Then went with the penalties on twitter before the 6pm news.

Whoever his 'source' is....having a laugh.

AFC phone would be ringing off the hook Monday if we cop draft sanctions, they would easily lose 5-10k members
That’s the thing for me. As stupid as the club has been of late, if we lose draft picks I want to punish the AFL...not our footy club. Apart from dumping a load on manure on AFL house doorstep...how do we stick it up the those pricks?

And I don't give two figs about yesterday, to me its what they do today and will do tomorrow. that is important,
Because to be honest I am sick of hearing about yesterday. ( which mean I let the Past go and lets start fighting for today)

Rob Chapman loves this post a trillion times......would be music to his ears.

Supporters that don't care about the track record.....geesus.

No wonder he thinks he's gods gift to the AFC.

That’s the thing for me. As stupid as the club has been of late, if we lose draft picks I want to punish the AFL...not our footy club. Apart from dumping a load on manure on AFL house doorstep...how do we stick it up the those pricks?
Personally, if the penalty is more than a suspended fine, if the AFC does not dispute it and fight it, I will be asking for my money back. I'm sick and tired of the AFC taking it up the backside without a fight.

By leaving the AFL and going back to the SANFL

Having goldfish memory is a weird thing to take pride in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Potential training breach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back