Power shut a few people up

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel, if you think collingwood are better than essendon you are as backward as I thought you are !
Go South, Dont call me a hypocrite because you are known to be one too, eg. you made fun of the fact that essendon lost a couple of trials, so you are a hypocrite.
Also, you are the backward one as above I had to re-word that last post so that it made sense to you ! How about you stop spending so much time on the computer , as every time I post something , I come back to find you have posted more in response !

Eastaugh, youre a bloody idiot, please shut up. Youre a worse embarrasment to South Australians than KG Cunningham.. and thats saying something.

On a lighter note, it's nice to see Chocko go all out to win the Pretend Premiership. Ever heard the expression "March Champions"? Cos thats all Port are. They havent got a hope in hell of being there at the business end of the season.

From past experience easty i'd say that you are being disruptive to the board but you'll be ok cause you dont follow collingwood!!!

------------------
good ole collingwood for ever,we know how to play the game,side by side we stick together to uphold the REAL magpies name,see the barrackers are shouting,as all barrackers should,YES the premiership's a cakewalk for the good ole collingwood.
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Easty should be a politician i reckon!!!!

Just about every lie he says around here afterwards he says "Its true its true!"

Easty should be a politician i reckon!!!!

Just about every lie he says around here afterwards he says "Its true its true!"

Easty is the reason the term "Bandwagon" was invented.

So if collingwood by sum work of god manage to finish on top this year.

I wouldnt be surprised if easty is the number one collingwood supporter.

Originally posted by sabre_ac:
Easty is the reason the term "Bandwagon" was invented.

So if collingwood by sum work of god manage to finish on top this year.

I wouldnt be surprised if easty is the number one collingwood supporter.

FOR THE 60,030,836th TIME HERE WE GO ! - I HAVE FOLLOWED ESSENDON SINCE 1991, DURING THIS TIME THEY HAVE HAD BAD YEARS AND ALSO I HAVE FOLLOWED GLENELG IN THE SANFL GOING TO ALOT OF GAMES,THEY HAVE FINISHED NEAR THE BOTTOM FOR JUST ABOUT THE ENTIRE PAST 6 OR 7 YEARS YET I WILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING THEM. I HAVE ALSO BEEN TO MANY,MANY ESSENDON GAMES IN MELBOURNE AND ALSO THE PAST 3 AFL GRAND FINALS IN HOPE OF THEM WINNING WHICH CAME TRUE LAST YEAR ! I AM HARDLY A BANDWAGONER YOU IDIOT

Remove this Banner Ad

Power shut a few people up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back