Practise matches

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear Lang Lang are playing against the East Dargo Knighthawks this weekend. Should be a good clash, with the Knighthawks one of the stronger sides in the North Southern Gippsland Football League.

Um, Lang Lang play Nar Nar Goon this week. Is that even a real team?

are you serious GS?

Yeah, are you serious? How do you question the validity of the East Dargo Knighthawks. The league was formerly known as the STRFL (Stu the Roo Football League), in honour of former Dargo junior Stuart Anderson, the first AFL premiership player from Dargo. After Stuart moved back to the area, and decided to play for Sale, the league fell apart, and the legend of Anderson's past deads died off to the point that the league actually went into recession for 2 years, before re igniting as the North Southern Gippsland Football League in recent times. The grand final (for the Walnut Cup) in 2008 was regarded as one of the greatest games of football in Country Victorian history.

Yeah Lang Lang v Nar Nar Goon @ Lang Lang this saturday.

Have nevers even heard of East Dargo Dragons or whatever they are.

You obviously have your wish.

Just another year (I think 7 in a row) that Lang Lang hasnt played an away fixture at Darnum.

And I can alsmost guarantee that it will finish the season as one of the top 3 grounds in the comp. Already talk of the Granny perhaps being played there.

Just another year (I think 7 in a row) that Lang Lang hasnt played an away fixture at Darnum.

And I can alsmost guarantee that it will finish the season as one of the top 3 grounds in the comp. Already talk of the Granny perhaps being played there.

Thats a bit unfair on the side that Nilma Darnum play in the grand final, isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The league should book the Cora Lynn ground for the next ten grand finals. Best ground in the league by a mile.

Everyone gets their car bogged at Nilma.

From who? Patto and the rest of the cronnies. Very little chance it will leave Cora Lynn now its been held there. Especially to the far end of the comp when no-one will attend.

Yeah was a bit of a kick and chase game with 30 players around the ball. Have you guys played a game yet stamp?

Nah not yet, got one this saturday against Pearcedale. Will not have many numbers but due to cricket so not sure whats going to happen. They want to play a reserves and a seniors game but we will definately not have enough numbers for that. Then i think all we have is an intra club match if they cant organise another match.

Apparently Nilma Darnum v Mordialloc this Saturday - anyone know what time the game is on, and if it is 1sts and 2nds or just the one extended game??

Remove this Banner Ad

Practise matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back