Pre-season 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Josh Rachelle looks good. Hope we didn’t make a boo-boo taking Andrew instead. Time will tell.

Yeah. However Rachele will play for the SUNS one day. Give it time

Darling comes across as the kind of athlete that doesn't need to do a lot of training to get into shape. Given Oscar Allen's injury, it wouldn't surprise me to see them play him coming off only a couple weeks of prep.
Novavax gets rolled out in WA from next monday. two doses three weeks apart. There are 4 weeks from feb 21 to march 20, leaves 1 week in between. I just can't see it.
Its one thing to be fit. Another to be match fit.

Novavax gets rolled out in WA from next monday. two doses three weeks apart. There are 4 weeks from feb 21 to march 20, leaves 1 week in between. I just can't see it.
Its one thing to be fit. Another to be match fit.

Some doctors have started giving it out from yesterday and being high profile he would have access to jump the queue

Some doctors have started giving it out from yesterday and being high profile he would have access to jump the queue
In WA though? I think it might be different state by state.

Suppose we'll hear about it if he does get it. Jed Anderson is another that was hesitate, but for a different reason.

Can someone remind me please, when the preseason games are supposed to start? Last I heard we had a game against Port, Brisbane and Geelong. Is this right? Only 4 weeks until the season opener so assuming they need to get something going quickly.

Can someone remind me please, when the preseason games are supposed to start? Last I heard we had a game against Port, Brisbane and Geelong. Is this right? Only 4 weeks until the season opener so assuming they need to get something going quickly.
Friday 25th Feb:
Metricon
BL v Adel. 10:00am
GCS v Port 2:00pm

Monday 7th March:
Metricon
GCS v Geelong 6:40pm

Friday 25th Feb:
Metricon
BL v Adel. 10:00am
GCS v Port 2:00pm

Monday 7th March:
Metricon
GCS v Geelong 6:40pm

Do you know if the port game is open to the public?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just re-watched round 2 2020 Suns vs Eagles at Metricon when Suns demolished Eagles by 44 points. Just to condition myself for round 1 this year :)

I could not believe how skinny Lukosius and even King looked in that game compared to this off-season. It would really piss me off if Luko leaves after 2022. Hopefully Luko will do some damage forward/around the arcs for us this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost 2 years older.. and you managed to name 1 player over a 10yr + period
Plus you have your red and yellow goggles on.
Which is fine I guess
Literally just over a year older.
Lynch developed well, Rory developed well.
But I'd rather them be good footballers then just big monsters. Ballard isn't a huge monster but I can guarantee he is and will be a better player then De Koning

We managed to chuck 20kg on Powell?

Powell Sharp Davies all pretty ripped

Luko and King have added size since being drafted

Joel Wilkinson was a athletic monster, didn't make him a better footballer.

Always wondered how other clubs turn beam poles into gladiators in 2 years 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yet the Suns players take 10 to be jacked..
other then Ocockface who was jacked day 1

Sam de Koning at cats 20years old 204cm
Drafted at 86kg now 102 🤯
Photos 2 years apartView attachment 1329019View attachment 1329020
It really does depend on the player. Look at Hipwood, drafted 2015 and still a bean poll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-season 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back