Training Pre-Season 2023 (First game 18/3 v North)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson's Ginger Beer. 22 cals apparently
Is it? Reckon the rum bar in freo had em. Bow I don’t feel guilty drinking emotional s
He’s running well also

What about this guy in a couple of years

View attachment 1588795

That’s a fair wingspan
I’m actually excited to see what he looks like this time next year. Reckon he’ll be like Culley

He’s running well also

What about this guy in a couple of years

View attachment 1588795

That’s a fair wingspan
5870671B-0C39-452A-9D9F-552AEE064989.jpeg

MASSIVE already.

From what I was told his best attribute is not his size, strength or athletic ability, but his shear will and determination to get everything out of himself.

I can certainly see that from all reports.

The kid will be a gun.

Today was more about fan engagement than training. Not sure what time they started as I arrived late but they were effectively done by 10.15.

Short session with no competitive work and just ball movement stuff. A bit like performing seals

• Barrass, Barnett and Duggan were running on the outside oval and nothing else
• Cole, Chesser and Bazzo came out to sign autographs but I didn’t see them train
• Dewar was on the oval but only as an observer
• Everyone else trained including Waterman who I hadn’t seen do anything other than running pre Christmas. He also had no strapping in his knee. He’s a deceptively big unit
• Saw Winder up relatively close and he’s in very good physical condition. Upper body is looking pretty powerful
• Yeo is moving well
• Jamieson is moving as well as he be seen him. Looked a little Luke Jackson like a couple of times in the way he moved
• Oscar Allen is in great shape and looks every bit a KPF

As a training session there wasn’t much to take from it but as a day connecting with fans it was a great success. Plenty of happy kids filing out excited about who they got autographs or selfies with

Well done by the club
How many autographs did you get?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the tennis today, went past Collingwood training on way.

-Cox took the ruck against [no idea who], despite being 2 foot taller landed and lost the tap. I laughed as clearly there has been no improvement.
  • De Goey was training away from match simulation and looked like he was on crack
  • I made $50 from selling crack
  • game style looked similar to last years, where we beat them. hahahaha 😆
That was all I saw in 2 minutes walking past before drinking lots of beverages and watching Nadal choke like Collingwood 5 goals up...

Probably not as built as Hurn or Lynch but powerful unit with speed and agility. Even at that age he was able to go with grown key defenders that were taller than himView attachment 1588914
I remember the buzz for rnd 1 2011, I'd heard big things about the new kids Gaff and Darling. They both played well and we won against North. They've been mainstays for the team ever since.

Bodes well that we are playing North in rnd 1 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back