Training Pre-Season 2023 (First game 18/3 v North)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1588860

MASSIVE already.

From what I was told his best attribute is not his size, strength or athletic ability, but his shear will and determination to get everything out of himself.

I can certainly see that from all reports.

The kid will be a gun.
Huge sac!

Went to the tennis today, went past Collingwood training on way.

-Cox took the ruck against [no idea who], despite being 2 foot taller landed and lost the tap. I laughed as clearly there has been no improvement.
  • De Goey was training away from match simulation and looked like he was on crack
  • I made $50 from selling crack
  • game style looked similar to last years, where we beat them. hahahaha 😆
That was all I saw in 2 minutes walking past before drinking lots of beverages and watching Nadal choke like Collingwood 5 goals up...
Was de-goey back in the square?

So Fyfe like Eagle aye

Never mind that McGovern made no such comparison in his press conference. Or that Fyfe was a relatively skinny half forward that could take a good mark which is nothing like Ginbey who’s a half back turned midfielder who’s not been noted for his overhead marking

So where does the Fyfe connection come from? Ginbey idolised him growing up

****ing media clown show continues

So Fyfe like Eagle aye

Never mind that McGovern made no such comparison in his press conference. Or that Fyfe was a relatively skinny half forward that could take a good mark which is nothing like Ginbey who’s a half back turned midfielder who’s not been noted for his overhead marking

So where does the Fyfe connection come from? Ginbey idolised him growing up

******* media clown show continues

The only reference to Fyfe in the entire article was that he was Ginbeys idol growing up

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys seem healthy: ✅

The kids are (tentatively) looking the goods: ✅

The club aren't b*llshitting us that Nic Nat is fully fit and raring to go with "an uninterrupted pre season" when his total weight and skinfolds will likely be record highs: ✅✅

Cautiously optimistic about 2023 ✅✅✅

If Ginbey played rnd 1, where do you think he would line up? HFF?

Where all our young fresh faced midfielders always start out …. on a HBF. 😉

The more important question is ……. just how long will he stay there?

Where all our young fresh faced midfielders always start out …. on a HBF. 😉

The more important question is ……. just how long will he stay there?
Could we fit him in there? We have the following for the small defenders who are probably ahead of him: Duggan, Cole, Yeo, Hunt (possibly but might play wing), Hough, Bazzo (though they may view him as a tall), Hurn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back