Mega Thread Pre-season thread - Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're forgetting to add the 8 he kicks against Norf while Crowley keeps Harvey to 3 touches and a lot of tears, as we cruise to a 120+ point win. After the game Crowley asks Harvey to pinch him, because Crowley can't believe how dominant he and the rest of the team have been and he just wants to make sure he isn't dreaming.

*edit* It may be possible that I now hate North more than (can't believe I'm actually saying this) the Egirls.
Have to agree that North supporters are the lowest of the low!

Have to agree that North supporters are the lowest of the low!

CRAuema.jpg

Great to read that Sylvia has joined in full training. Not expecting him to play til our 2nd game against the Bulldogs. Here's an article some may want to read about Gumbleton and rucking. http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/21274491/gumby-read-to-ruck-and-goal/

woooweee !!!! question now is who to have in the ruck !!! which combo !!! Sandi and Gumby, Sandy and Griff, Sandy and Clarke, Gumby and Clarke, Gumby and Griff - with Gumby addition to ruck contingent what is priority order?

1.Sandilands
2.Griff
3.Gumby
4.Clarke
5.Hannath

Place your orders !!!!

woooweee !!!! question now is who to have in the ruck !!! which combo !!! Sandi and Gumby, Sandy and Griff, Sandy and Clarke, Gumby and Clarke, Gumby and Griff - with Gumby addition to ruck contingent what is priority order?

1.Sandilands
2.Griff
3.Gumby
4.Clarke
5.Hannath

Place your orders !!!!

6. Moller
7. Apeness
8. Bradley

1.Sandilands
2.Griff
3.Gumby
4.Clarke
5.Hannath

Place your orders !!!!

You can chuck in Apeness and Moller, but they may not be ready quite yet.

I think it'll end up as Sandi/Clarke rotating as the primary ruck, with Griff/Hannath rotating as the second ruck spot. Gumby and Apeness will likely be fighting their way into the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been following these training reports with quiet optimism over the pre-season. How has Apeness been travelling with his forward pack marking? Is there a chance he might be a bolter for a spot in the 22 at any stage this season or will it be another year where our first round pick might play 1 game? (A bit harsh I know considering Simpson had a kid and went home for a while and that this pick is a Raw tall that will take a few years to come good)

It's very good to see such positive reviews of Gumby and Taberner so far. It's good to see we're starting to build some tall timber for the shanked Barlow kicks out of the centre square to end up on the head of :p. Great work to all so far with the training reports.

For round 1 only Sandilands, Hannath and Gumbleton will be available (Apeness and Moeller too, but not AFL ready?). Clarke.... I don't think will be an option and Griffin certainly not. They have had Taberner doing ruckwork at training as well. Perhaps we could go in with Sandilands, Gumbleton and Taberner.

For round 1 only Sandilands, Hannath and Gumbleton will be available (Apeness and Moeller too, but not AFL ready?). Clarke.... I don't think will be an option and Griffin certainly not. They have had Taberner doing ruckwork at training as well. Perhaps we could go in with Sandilands, Gumbleton and Taberner.

From the sounds of it so far from the training reports (hyperbole not taken into account) Tabs has the endurance of an Ethiopian Olympic athlete (hyperbole definitely taken into account) so it wouldn't surprise me if that's the direction they took and rested the Sandi/Tabs forward with Gumby starting FF/CHF with Pav and taking a few minutes in the Ruck whilst one of them spells on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back