Training Pre-season Training 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Best thing is that he recognises the knee problem affected his kicking.

Must have been a big dent to his confidence if your kicking is affected given how reliable he normally is.

He'll be fine after another preseason

Best thing is that he recognises the knee problem affected his kicking.

Must have been a big dent to his confidence if your kicking is affected given how reliable he normally is.

He'll be fine after another preseason
The thing is we keep hearing how accurate his kicking is, and while he did some beautiful passes he missed quite a few and most of his shots for goal. His good passes were gorgeous, but if I remember correctly they weren't a majority of his kicks.

The thing is we keep hearing how accurate his kicking is, and while he did some beautiful passes he missed quite a few and most of his shots for goal. His good passes were gorgeous, but if I remember correctly they weren't a majority of his kicks.
Apart from his yips in front of goal, and apart from 2016, his field kicking was always very good IMO. Not Hurn-esque, but still very good

So apart from 50% of the time he's a very good field kick
No doubt this year it was erratic but his U/18 footage + 2015 showed that his disposal was a strength

Ur mate did not hear correctly or misinterpreted the combersation. Or this was simply a senior player from a local amatuer club.

A player is not gonna tell a random at a footy clinic that they reckon their teammate is soft.
Mentally soft perhaps?

View attachment 311297Mitchell at training . 1st to 4th years at training too
Ducklings+Fall+Down+Storm+Drain.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late in the season a friend of mine met a senior player who was at his kids training session. He asked him about Duggan and why he hadn't recaptured his from from 2015 , he then went onto to say that while Duggan has all the tools to be a gun in his opinion he thought Duggan was soft.... I am a massive fan of Duggan and i do hope he isnt soft as was mentioned and i think the addition of Mitchell will be massive for Duggan.
I bet it was Masten/Yeo trying to hide his deficiencies so he doesn't get dropped.

FML, Duggan is not soft. Didn't he bust his MCL going back with the flight last year?

Late in the season a friend of mine met a senior player who was at his kids training session. He asked him about Duggan and why he hadn't recaptured his from from 2015 , he then went onto to say that while Duggan has all the tools to be a gun in his opinion he thought Duggan was soft.... I am a massive fan of Duggan and i do hope he isnt soft as was mentioned and i think the addition of Mitchell will be massive for Duggan.

Can't believe a senior player would say that to a random bloke.

Let's not all forget that match winning collision Duggan threw himself into with Monfries against Port last year.

Marsden told me at a training camp that Duggan was soft, and that he'll never get a gig in our best 22. He also never runs PB's, thats why the coaches wont consider him part of the team going forward.

Just passing it on.
Did he swear?

This is going to sound stupid but one of the reasons I don't like Masten is he's one of the main guys who does that high pitch woo after the games in the change rooms. It really f****** irks me.
I hate whooping too.

It's like, m8 you're not a 13 year old girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-season Training 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back