Training Pre-season Training 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Last question Daniels asks about cousins and JL straight bats it. As soon as the cameras stop rolling he laughs and says to JL sorry but you know I had to ask that/ you knew it was coming and had an answer prepared.

Seriously, what's the point of asking any of our coaches or players about him, there are very few links to Ben left at the club FFS.

The only person who could/should be willing to provide any substantial answers to questions on him would be Nisbett...

watching Longmuir interview on eagles site... god he sucks at it looks like he is about to toss cookies the whole time

I was down there KK ..... didn't see your wife!
White blouse, tight pink skirt, KK batting way above average

Where were you watching from?

White blouse, tight pink skirt, KK batting way above average

Where were you watching from?

In my car until a flock of what could only have been albatross shat all over it and I had to get to a service station to wash it all off! Came back though.
Was reasonably impressed from what I saw of Lamb. I haven't been his greatest fan but he was showing a bit of intent this morning. Maybe he stood out because of his hair and he wasn't wearing a cap like the majority. Couldn't mistake Nelson ..... looks like he holidayed in Antarctica.
Difficult to make out who was who out there!
There were a bunch of onlookers in the shade of the trees on the opposite side to where I was ..... I guess you and KK were there?

In my car until a flock of what could only have been albatross shat all over it and I had to get to a service station to wash it all off! Came back though.
Was reasonably impressed from what I saw of Lamb. I haven't been his greatest fan but he was showing a bit of intent this morning. Maybe he stood out because of his hair and he wasn't wearing a cap like the majority. Couldn't mistake Nelson ..... looks like he holidayed in Antarctica.
Difficult to make out who was who out there!
There were a bunch of onlookers in the shade of the trees on the opposite side to where I was ..... I guess you and KK were there?
Yeah I was over in the shade standing by myself. There was two other older (yes older than me) blokes and another group of 3 supporters. The rest were either reporters or club staff

Glad you found it difficult to identify players as well so it wasn't just me

Lamb is the easiest to spot yes. Also shuey, Jetta, karpany, barass and partington I could pick out without an issue. After that it got harder

Barrass was looking really good too - expect to see him rebounding from defence more as his confidence increases because his kicking skills are fine

Matthew Allen was in the goal square doing some extra work on his marking with lamb, Barrass and Schofield as I left - he's a big unit. Not quite as tall as barass but bigger through the upper body

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Allen looks huge

Pretty excited by him tbh

Yeah I was over in the shade standing by myself. There was two other older (yes older than me) blokes and another group of 3 supporters. The rest were either reporters or club staff

Glad you found it difficult to identify players as well so it wasn't just me

Lamb is the easiest to spot yes. Also shuey, Jetta, karpany, barass and partington I could pick out without an issue. After that it got harder

Barrass was looking really good too - expect to see him rebounding from defence more as his confidence increases because his kicking skills are fine

Matthew Allen was in the goal square doing some extra work on his marking with lamb, Barrass and Schofield as I left - he's a big unit. Not quite as tall as barass but bigger through the upper body

Yeah .. I don't know why that is as I can usually identify them by the way they move or kick but was difficult today for some reason .... perhaps a year older?
Barrass does look good and I was pretty happy to see that while he has put on a bit of muscle he is not too big. Would hate to see him lose his leap, agility or a bit of pace due to him putting on too much size.
Agree that Allen is a big unit ..... looks like he could get to around the size of Troy Wilson.

really hoping to see cole have a good preseason. Might be an unpopular opinion but i prefer him as mid than nelson as a mid. From the games i saw this year, he seems to glide through congestions and his hands are very clean. I think those two attributes plus his speed and neat footskills could make him a decent midfielder. I would like to see him pushing into a wing and even through the middle this year.

really hoping to see cole have a good preseason. Might be an unpopular opinion but i prefer him as mid than nelson as a mid. From the games i saw this year, he seems to glide through congestions and his hands are very clean. I think those two attributes plus his speed and neat footskills could make him a decent midfielder. I would like to see him pushing into a wing and even through the middle this year.
I'd like both of them in the team round 1

I agree. Seems a better mid prospect than Jacko IMO. Will be a gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-season Training 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back