Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack was on the radio last night and was asked about our preseason and said Ellis is the standout by a mile, head and shoulders above the rest. Said Houli is probbably the fittest bloke he has ever met, and both TV and Griff are the other two standouts. Said Griff has bulked up, super fit and ready for a big year.

Jack was on the radio last night and was asked about our preseason and said Ellis is the standout by a mile, head and shoulders above the rest. Said Houli is probbably the fittest bloke he has ever met, and both TV and Griff are the other two standouts. Said Griff has bulked up, super fit and ready for a big year.

I like the sound of that. I have big hopes for Ellis, getting him on a wing with Grigg will be something we see for a while I hope.

Curious about the TV comment though, the photos to date have him looking pretty slim

I like the sound of that. I have big hopes for Ellis, getting him on a wing with Grigg will be something we see for a while I hope.

Curious about the TV comment though, the photos to date have him looking pretty slim
He didnt say TV was bulked up, but his shoulders are very strong and his running has been exceptional. He said he is very, very fit.

Also as a side note, Jack co-hosted the entire show and is a natural. No doubt a radio/tv career will follow. Was excelent to listen to, not a smart arse and very knowledgable. Big thumbs up.

He didnt say TV was bulked up, but his shoulders are very strong and his running has been exceptional. He said he is very, very fit.

Also as a side note, Jack co-hosted the entire show and is a natural. No doubt a radio/tv career will follow. Was excelent to listen to, not a smart arse and very knowledgable. Big thumbs up.

Jack is made for the media. He might need to slow down the fast talk. But when he kicked 10 against WCE, and Dimma banned him from talking (which Dwayne Russell has never forgiven us for), you could sense Jack was spewing. He trudged off thinking, "don't say anything, don't say anything" - the biggest test he's had. :p

Jack is made for the media. He might need to slow down the fast talk. But when he kicked 10 against WCE, and Dimma banned him from talking (which Dwayne Russell has never forgiven us for), you could sense Jack was spewing. He trudged off thinking, "don't say anything, don't say anything" - the biggest test he's had. :p
This is what impressed me last night, it was Sensible Jack and not Jack the Clown, and he was very, very good.

According to instagram Derickx has a broken hand? Dunno if its reported in another thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back