Game Day Prelim 2 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Brisbane Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should have actually been about 6-7 goals in front 1st quarter. We fumbled at. Crucial moments when we were 5 goals up. Lack of finals experience.

Brisbane showing us what 4 years in finals and not reaching the big dance does. Has hardened them the hell up. Unless we change our style of play and start taking chances and running it I canโ€™t see us winning.
I feel if we nullify 2-3 of their play makers. Weโ€™re right in it.

Hope Voss is shuffling magnets

That was the Lions at their absolute best. I'm proud that we've pushed them to have to play their best to match us.

The ball is now in our court. Will be interesting to see if we can find an extra gear. Need our mids to step up at clearances, and find some uncontested marks/control to ball.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane a playing a Pagans paddock pusing forward up field and playing a numbers game stacking the forward pushed ball between the arcs ... bounce of the ball went their way a few times- based on their better pressure and numbers...smart tactics that paid off unfortunately

TDK needs to some back on otherwise we ar in trouble...

It was like rinse and repeat. McInerney smash ball to the offensive side of the stoppage, hope Doc doesn't fumble it, everyone on the back foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back