Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

It is, but there are a number of tickets originally allocated to the clubs/other corporates that are unsold, so they hand them back for sale to the public.

I imagine it is a very small number.
If anyone is not happy with their original seat, I’m seeing some pretty good tickets on sale here.

I nearly bought one to replace the N55 one I got because I got an N49 row A seat pop up for me! That’s the best seat in the house outside the MCC/AFL members.

As one of the few that actually got tickets whilst the ticketek systems went in to meltdown I'm waiting to show up on Thursday night and for them to say my ticket's not valid or has been resold!

Don't even joke dude....

Upgraded my tickets today so have two seats available together Olympic stand level 4 bay Q53 Row JJ Seats sell at cost price hopefully to a fellow tiger $77 Each Pm if interested

Yes i bought a few tickets at 2pm yesterday simply to help out other tigers who missed out. I have mine already.
I have 3 left and If anyone is interested please PM 'selling at face value" tickets are $82 each (Level 1 Undercover).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Received GF ballot info from the club today in the mail. Gold members now downgraded to priority 3 with a new category for platinum members being created in between guaranteed and gold. Silver no longer eligible, they weren't last year in reality either due to numbers. How many guaranteeds and platinums are there? Will golds just be making a donation if they register? I know there is a way to go, not counting chickens here, just trying to understand the possibilities.

Club tells me:
Club gets 14-17k tickets to GF.
10k eligible for guaranteed
3-4k platinum
17k gold.

Essentially gold members zero chance if the club only gets 14k and all guaranteeds and all platinum register.

At best if the club gets 17k, gold are a 17% chance of getting a ticket.

One of the downsides of being the biggest club.

My view there should be eligibilty requirements for getting a guaranteed ticket, ie based on years of membership rather than anyone just rocking up with a wad of cash with no prior support.

Club tells me:
3-4k platinum
17k gold.

Essentially gold members zero chance if the club only gets 14k and all guaranteeds and all platinum register.

My view there should be eligibilty requirements for getting a guaranteed ticket, ie based on years of membership rather than anyone just rocking up with a wad of cash with no prior support.

They give a guaranteed grand final ticket to 50+ years members pretty sure.

Received GF ballot info from the club today in the mail. Gold members now downgraded to priority 3 with a new category for platinum members being created in between guaranteed and gold. Silver no longer eligible, they weren't last year in reality either due to numbers. How many guaranteeds and platinums are there? Will golds just be making a donation if they register? I know there is a way to go, not counting chickens here, just trying to understand the possibilities.
Agh thought so , yea platinum here but I upgraded to MRC anyways

Same for me. Got a ticket last year through my gold membership but now won't. I'll still register though

Club tells me:
3-4k platinum
17k gold.

a massive chunk of platinum members would be MRC, 3121, and inner sanctum

Gold member 18 years with wife and 4 kids. Now we are good and it feels like thanks for the donation but we don’t need you anymore!
All the queue jumpers have arrived and will be gone the moment we don’t make finals.
The AFL are destroying itself with not looking after loyal supporters who are the lifeblood of clubs!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gold member 18 years with wife and 4 kids. Now we are good and it feels like thanks for the donation but we don’t need you anymore!
All the queue jumpers have arrived and will be gone the moment we don’t make finals.
The AFL are destroying itself with not looking after loyal supporters who are the lifeblood of clubs!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
16 year gold member here.

Bought the GF guarantee for the first time in 2011 or 2012 when I first recall seeing it offered and have retained it (via premiership circle seating) since.

I’m so very sorry for jumping the queue once we hit success.

:rolleyes:

I didn't even get a letter! :pensive:

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back