Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

If you’re registering for the GF ballot on Wednesday you can do it any time during the time window allocated, right? It’s not any less beneficial if you register at 8.30am rather than 8am? Pretty obvious but Ticketek are so shite thought I’d triple check!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re registering for the GF ballot on Wednesday you can do it any time during the time window allocated, right? It’s not any less beneficial if you register at 8.30am rather than 8am? Pretty obvious but Ticketek are so shite thought I’d triple check!
yeah ballot is random for people in the same priority

Question, if I'm a member and want to get a non-member into the prelim with me, do I have to wait for the general admission tickets to go on sale? Or can I add them to my ticket purchase?

Question, if I'm a member and want to get a non-member into the prelim with me, do I have to wait for the general admission tickets to go on sale? Or can I add them to my ticket purchase?

Last year because we played GWS you could buy two tickets per member (including an additional non-member) from memory. So it’s only likely that will happen again if we play GWS. Definitely not if we play the pies and I doubt any non-members would get a ticket before it sold out.

Last year because we played GWS you could buy two tickets per member (including an additional non-member) from memory. So it’s only likely that will happen again if we play GWS. Definitely not if we play the pies and I doubt any non-members would get a ticket before it sold out.
Okay, now I really want GWS to win!
I'm from out of town and dont really want to go by myself! :grimacing:

Soooooo.....cant even enter the GF ballot if you're not a gold member or above! :flushed:
CRAP!!!
That sucks for you guys. It's likely to do with the fact this year the club sold out all gaurenteed GF ticket memberships + Maurice Rioli club very quickly plus the natural progression of Silver turning to Gold over the new year a much bigger gold and above base.

If we go B2B it wouldn't surprise me if next year we are there abouts of even golds to be excluded as the club looks to maximise $$ return by selling more expensive gaurenteed memberships.

That sucks for you guys. It's likely to do with the fact this year the club sold out all gaurenteed GF ticket memberships + Maurice Rioli club very quickly plus the natural progression of Silver turning to Gold over the new year a much bigger gold and above base.

If we go B2B it wouldn't surprise me if next year we are there abouts of even golds to be excluded as the club looks to maximise $$ return by selling more expensive gaurenteed memberships.
I don't blame them, I think it's good for the club.
Just would really love to go if we make it. Can't have everything though. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back