Game Day Preliminary Final - Melbourne v Geelong, Friday 10 September, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu** lucky you…I seriously am wishing we were walking into the G about now

Thanks mate. All I can say is that things will be back to normal next year, hopefully you'll be watching at the G with us as defending premiers.

I reckon Goatracca will explode tonight. Been playing second fiddle to Clarry the last few weeks. Time to reclaim that no.1 spot.

25 & 3 for the beast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got some take away Thai food which I usually smash, I could barely eat half of my serve I'm that anxious. The kitchen was still a bit of a mess and I decided to clean it up, figured I better do everything right.

For some reason that song 'bitch' by Meredith brooks popped into my head. I then started to sing bloke, makes me think of Topkent, who is present.

Go Dees. Do it for the fans and supporters, do it for yourselves and do it for Daniher. End these campaigners tonight and go on with it.

Good luck Dees, you've been my 2nd favourite team since I had the privilege of meeting the great Todd Viney in a Perth nightclub after the 94 prelim.

It would be awesome if Jack could rock the headband tonight as a tribute to his old man and avenge that prelim loss, would psyche out the Cats too.

In all seriousness I hope you win tonight and make it through to a GF, these Geelong bums have made enough GFs in recent years to last a lifetime.

And they beat us in one of those GFs too so I have even more reason to hate the campaigners.

I am using the wrath of whatever the thing on everyone who mentions a Dees win around me.

Meds x Toby

Bought a case of Melbourne Bitter yesterday and have already made a dent into them. I don’t post much, but love reading the banter from you guys. I was 2 when we last won our last grand final and have experienced 57 years of disappointment. I still remember Jimmy Stynes running over the man on the mark in 1987; I was there in 88 when we got pantsed by Hawthorn and again I was there in 2000 to witness the James Hird show. I’m running out of time to see them win a GF. I’m so bloody nervous I even bought a packet of darts to have while I’m drinking. Haven’t had a cigarette in years, but couldn’t think of anything else to have to calm the nerves. I didn’t even get a decent head spin when I lit up either. Anyway, stuff Geelong as I can’t stand their coach. I’m sure Selwood will do the obligatory duck the head, throw his hands out and open his mouth looking for a free kick. It just shits me when he does that. Well good luck fellow Demon supporters, I’m going to have another frothie and light one up. Not long now to the first bounce.
This gentleman is the MFC. So much resonates despite being 25 years younger. Also haven't had a dart in 6 or 7 years but could chain a pack right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back