Game Day Preliminary Final - Melbourne v Geelong, Friday 10 September, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every part of this is pure horse sh*t.

I don't know for sure. But most of the imported stuff usually has way higher ABV in my experience.

Our stuff generally averages between 4.5-5%

I’d venture a guess our average beer here (typically an IPA) is 6.5 - 7.5%

Yeah that's what I thought. You can easily get stronger beer but you have to pay a bit extra for it. The most popular beer in Victoria would be Carlton Draught which is 5%

Yeah that's what I thought. You can easily get stronger beer but you have to pay a bit extra for it. The most popular beer in Victoria would be Carlton Draught which is 5%
That's an indictment on the Victorian population.

It's great tap beer, not so good otherwise.
Yeah, I suppose it has it's place as a pub beer before/after the footy. I do miss that post-game atmosphere as you leave the 'G wearing a Dees scarf - it'd either be oldies walking past and saying "you poor thing", or profusely congratulating you

yeah bro I'll be there in 352. I can't be f’ed working ******* pacing back n forth but I'll start drinking otherwise.
I hear ya, need to keep the mind busy or I'll be paralytic pissed by midday, I reckon over 50% will be in red and blue which is going to be am absolute trip. Carn you ****in dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing us come in from $1.50 to $1.48 on sportsbet this morning has somewhat calmed me slightly for some reason, I’ll still be reaching for a beer at 12. I usually look forward to Fridays off work but this one has a different feeling about it. I’ll be fine in about 12 hours, let’s goooo ❤️💙

GAME DAY!!!!!

******* PUMPED! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH BIG BENNY KICK US INTO A FN GRANNY!!
Not for the first time - on days like this I really wish I was a total maniac like you

I'm disturbingly calm about this.

I have vivid memories from the 2018 prelim:
*The Jordan Lewis clanger early on.
*A Dees fan sitting next to me abusing Dom Tyson for the entire game.
*Said Dees fan ending up in an argument with another Dees fan in the second half, which turned physical after the final siren.
*A female Dees fan emptying her half-full plastic cup of mid strength piss over them as we trudged away from our seats.
*Walking back to East Perth train station, with condescending Eagles fans saying 'Aww well, you guys still had a great year'.

None of that shit tonight.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to attend again tonight. I will be doing my best to cheer for those of you who unfortunately can't be here.

We got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back