Roast Preliminary Finals Lunch (NMFC Event)

Remove this Banner Ad

sYSmABJ.png

Why why why why why.......would our club host an event and invite ^that^ ****head to be part of a panel?

That guy makes a living out of talking shit about officials, players and results about our club. A lot of what he does is that ESPN style, fling a lot of shit for headlines, views, clicks and our club has been an easy target for his content.

Now they want him at a club event and pay him to be there?

I was genuinely dumbfounded....I saw this on the club's socials and thought it was a joke.

The Corn has improved, probably couldn't have gotten worse.
It was the Jason Horn Fabian saga where he lost the plot, besides that he hasn't been bad and in fairness we've hardly been a good news story.

Luckily after 30 odd years of consecutive membership the club still cant email me.

He had another crack of sorts at us in the Age yesterday copy and pasting JHF stuff.

Re North in 2024 he moved on from wearing concrete boots for an opinion to wearing roller skates

I think he can see where we are heading post bye but rightly so before bye we were the team that couldn’t count interchanges let alone game plans

That’s my observation on his Nien appearances

I think it's a smart move lol.

All the eyes will be on them and they have to stfu and only say good things about us. Sucked in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Preliminary Finals Lunch (NMFC Event)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back