Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The game was won in the clubrooms pre-game as the players walked out, with the Great Ted Whitten echoing the most inspirational speech in the history of the VFL/AFL. It was obvious the Dogs players would be playing insane footy. If you were in their shoes who wouldn't.

I was lucky enough to be at the game today (MCC) and really enjoyed the whole day. Felt very similar to watching the Hawks these past 3 years just minus the sick feeling from nerves. Love seeing the Swans lose!

Dogs played hard footy, full of heart today. It was a well deserved win. The game was pretty well umpired with only a few bad calls (that went both ways). Don't let anyone try and take anything away from you with sooking about the umpiring.

Your club took a huge step today away from being "everyone's second team". When people start hating you that's when you know you're really successful. Keep it up and soon you'll have you're own umpiring conspiracy theory thread on the main board every other week ;)

Well done! Enjoy the spoils of victory and wearing that little premiership cup under your avatar with pride. We'll be taking that back from you 12 months from now! :p

Congrats!!! You guys so so so deserve this. Honestly one of the best finals series performances I have ever seen.

Hope you all enjoy every single minute of the celebrations. :)

Congrats-cute-naughty-cat.jpg

Yes!! Go the Doggies!!
Loved watching you play today, I thoroughly enjoyed the game! Best game I have seen in a loooong time!

Carn the Doggies!! Wish I was at a party with the supporters down in Melbourne!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today will forever remain in my memory as one of the few fairy tales in modern sport. What this club has achieved is one of the most incredible things ever done in the AFL. To be continuously bludgeoned all year by injury, after losing your commander, to keep the spirit, despite nobody at the club ever being involved in success like this. Incredible. You came out today against the AFL's manufactured juggernaut and your performance flew in the face of all of their follies and their ill-contented musings. Tippett, Franklin, COLA, it can all go to hell and stay there.
Wonderful stuff, Bulldogs. In this age, we rarely see miracles like this on sporting fields that are sewn with money and media-driven bullshit. And Bevo's gifted medal to the wounded leader - breathtaking humility. You deserved this flag more than anybody else. Including my Cats. I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy it, boys and girls.

Big congratulations to the Bulldogs team and supporters.

This must be an amazing feeling for you. Having suffered for so many years.

Enjoy the party. You guys have deserved it and peaked at the right time.

A bit sad that Murphy did not get a chance to salute, but maybe next year.

Congratulations Doggies supporters and enjoy - behind 1990 and 2010 (replay !), i cant recall a GF i have enjoyed so much. For the first time i got in trouble for yelling at the TV for a non- Collingwood match ! A very bright future for your mob, i'm hoping our coach can emulate yours in terms of building team harmony and playing for each other.

:D greatest premiership year EVER! Just got 2 limited edition posters, and cannot wait for the videos, highlights and MOVIE!!! Chris Hemsworth to play Bevo! haha

Toyd should have got Norm Smith, couldn't believe how sticky his hands were, how strong in the ruck, and mobile he was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back