Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Still hasn't quite sunk in, loved the story of Libba going up to Dahl just before the end saying he was gonna hug him hahaha.
My oldest brother went to the game, spoke to him last night & he picked me up a premiers shirt, a poster and a couple of other things he is sending over for me this week

So salty on the Swans board, they have no idea about just how much Bob Murphy did for the club after 2014 so bagging him out and asking why other injured players don't get medals as well is apparently making them feel better. Absolute flogs, if they weren't so self entitled I might have some compassion for them having to see Kennedy so upset after giving his all for their fans. Showed us no respect before the game and even less after it, I think the karma bus stayed in Sydney over the weekend.

That Shane Biggs passage where he made 3 repeat efforts and took Mills down like a savage beast on the Serengeti exemplified our year perfectly - never gave up, harassed and we ground out a goal. I love this club so much.

Too right..rewinded and watched several times, starts with a contested mark where he was beaten in position, amazing....perhaps one of a few absolute match winning moments ...he deserves serious kudos , if Sydney break away down that wing who knows??

I'm pretty sure kicking the opposition is against the rules (and that was a kick- he thrust the foot out after he had taken the ball).
How much does this relieve the pressure for next season too. We've broken the curse, the monkeys off our back, next year we can just smash them without the weight of 60 years of pressure. Next season is going to be sooo much fun

Not only a monkey, but the gorilla and three overweight elephants. This is just brilliant for. Hope we increase membership by 20,000.

I have sad sad story about my grand final experience. Basically I was in the states for a family wedding, was due back in Melbourne Saturday morning and had a level two ticket ready to go. After a small delay at Newark airport, The absolute incompetent f-wits at Virgin America rebooked me onto a Virgin Australia flight from LA to Brisbane (and then onto melb) that was already fully booked, so once I arrived at LAX and went to check in, I was told I wasn't on the flight and I was on standby, I went absolutely crazy, but there as nothing that virgin Aus could do. I gave my ticket away, and it's the first time I have physically cried in a long time. Long story short I boarded a plane from LA at quarter time the next day and the pilot announced we had won about 3 hours in. To put a positive spin on it, with all my family flying back from the wedding separately for it, if it had to happen to someone, I was glad it was me, and not my old man, who has been a member for 35 years, donated bucket loads of cash back in the early 90's to help us stay afloat, and is 73 years old. He was there, along with my older brothers. Im the youngest, Plenty of time for me to see another - hopefully.

Does anyone know how I can download or purchase a full HD replay of the game? I want this one for the rest of my life and want it in the best quality possible. Any tips for how I could get this would be much appreciated.
SUE THE BASTARDS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1mil+ from merch, 1.2mil prize money (I think that's right isn't it?), hopefully a big increase in membership and surely something from gate takings?

Gonna be a huge year for the club off field

Have finally re watched the whole game. Dunks and Clay were better contributors than i remembered. Typically of the dogs, Dunks has really good hands.

What leaps out though is that if you made a video of all of Bonts involvements, it's hard to fathom he was as far down the norm tally as he was. He was a bloody surgeon inside and out.

Have just come back down to earth. The last 72 hours have been a dream, from the start of the parade to walking out of Whitten Oval yesterday.

35 years of my life waiting to see the club get the Holy Grail. Where to from here?

Onwards and upwards my good man.
Once you have a taste of it, you want more of it, I certainly do.
I would be very disappointed if we don't win more in the coming years.

Do... do the players not know the words to the song?

Unless i'm crazy, and Dannnnnnnnnn is crazy, they are definitely saying "Bulldogs fight and Bulldogs roar" instead of "Bulldogs bite and Bulldogs roar" :p. Are the two interchangeable and I just don't know?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back