Universal Love Premiership Celebration - December 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it would be a good idea for a thread as many of us will be attending and we can post our pictures, feelings, observations and overall impression of the day.

I was supposed to be going but had a family gathering booked in that I can't get out of so am looking forward to your experience of the event.

Who's going?

Should be good, sitting way up on level 4 so must be a fair few going, wonder how they’re going to show the game, big ass projector screens?

Bang, bang, bang, bang.

Going to be interesting to see how it's all setup. Could fall flat or could be an awesome day. Should be 40k there. At the very least it will be great to see the players get presented their medals and the cup getting lifted at the G. Have longed for this moment all my life, so I'm not missing it. I got Level 2 tix too so perfect spot. I hope Gaz Lyon is MC. He did a fantastic job at the celebrations in Perth. Maybe get Basil onstage so we can all throw sh** at him? I'd love the team to break into Freed From Desire! That would top it off...

In.

I get to go to a sponsor function there on the day. Apparently Clarry and some other poor wretches will be dragged along. I absolutely must get a photo with the cup

Well I am going to be there in the Members and ever so happy, proud as punch, attired in my 1985 Royal Blue jumper with the arms (stupidly) torn off and topped with a Greg Chappell cricket -hat.

Brothers, there will always be family events. There have been family events since Sept 1964. I urge as many of you as possible to get to our spiritual homeland to celebrate this cosmic triumph.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really get the day. So we all go there and watch the replay that we've all already seen about 10 times?
You haven't watched it until you've watched it with 40000 other Dees fanatics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back