Premiership Coach 2008 - now with pictures and stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Premiership Coach 2008

so dynamite kid having just ordered the game how long should it take before i can download the beta version of the game?

It took less than 24 hours for Ad to reply to me, he is in America at the moment, so you need to take the time difference into account.

But it shouldn't be too long

So you can't play any games in beta?

The games just get simmed through, the gameday feature (which looks quite similar to Football Manager) will come at a later date when Ad is happy with it.

Thiis looks really good. Pardon my ignorance, but why is it called 08? Has it just been taking ages to come out.

Also, do I just go to the forum to see how to get it or can I just get told here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New update today got matchday put in.

NOTE: There's still a few things needing to be sorted out, most noticably from this picture is that the team colours are set, and don't change with each team, this will be fixed soon.

Might post more up later.

tell me about it.

It's idiots like him that just ruin this forum.

Shit chill dude. I made a mistake, I didn't mean to offend you personally. Bloody hell.

Sorry, I didn't see the other page of pictures, but now that i have they look really good, and it's great to see how good this is looking.

And gouldy, it's idiots like you who ruin this forum by perching themselves on their highhorse and condemning people from behind the keyboard. But if you want to keep your arrogance up, go for your life. I'll jsut make sure i never make another error again.

Shit chill dude. I made a mistake, I didn't mean to offend you personally. Bloody hell.

Sorry, I didn't see the other page of pictures, but now that i have they look really good, and it's great to see how good this is looking.

And gouldy, it's idiots like you who ruin this forum by perching themselves on their highhorse and condemning people from behind the keyboard. But if you want to keep your arrogance up, go for your life. I'll jsut make sure i never make another error again.
I got carded for what I called you... which was up there with the softest I've ever received. Thats what I was pissed off at.

Haven't heard any news re: this game for a while so checked the website.

News: July 21st 2009

Official Release delayed to August 31st 2009. This decision is not made lightly and we regret any inconvenience caused, but we would rather release a quality game than rush out a bug-filled one. To try out the Beta, with weekly updates up until release you can Preorder Now.

Only 10 days away?

Yeah, the games almost finished now, although I wouldn't be suprised if it got pushed back a week just to make it a bit more realistic regarding some stats.

can someone sum up in a few sentences where this game is at and how it will be distributed?

it is pretty much finished. just a few tweaks and other things to be done s expect it to be out in next 2 weeks. Its only avaliable by download. Atm if you pay $40 you get the beta and upgrades etc. I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2008 - now with pictures and stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back