Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

vader.jpg

I'll do a roster update when i get time, but it would have to be WITHOUT GWS (as adding GWS you would have to make changes to the game structure and change the bye format)

But it'll have all the new recruits for other teams and updated stats for players ;)
I'll keep you guys updated within a few days.

I'll do a roster update when i get time, but it would have to be WITHOUT GWS (as adding GWS you would have to make changes to the game structure and change the bye format)

But it'll have all the new recruits for other teams and updated stats for players ;)
I'll keep you guys updated within a few days.

Great work. :thumbsu: Make sure you let us know on here when you've finished it for us ;)

Great work. :thumbsu: Make sure you let us know on here when you've finished it for us ;)

Of course, i will be going through every player so dont expect it to be done straight away but im hoping 1-2 weeks maybe less.

While I was looking forward to a 2012 release, at least they have the nuts to say, it's not ready yet, we're going to work hard to produce a finished product rather than giving us a half baked one. That's an infinitely better scenario for mine. I'm sure the 2013 version will be great.

I wish they'd at least update the rosters and just include GWS (obviously changing the fixture and what not), or at least just format it so we can put in an 18th side just for realism's sake.

Disappointing, was looking forward to it :(

While I was looking forward to a 2012 release, at least they have the nuts to say, it's not ready yet, we're going to work hard to produce a finished product rather than giving us a half baked one. That's an infinitely better scenario for mine. I'm sure the 2013 version will be great.

The original maker "Ad" said that he had personal issues and has been busy but no matter WHAT there will be a 2012 release with at least new rosters and GWS.
That was 5 months ago though.

Looks like that never happened :/ Should have had the balls like mantramedia.

Someone said it was delayed till August, not really sure.

If you're getting that from the facebook page then he meant April. But now that Mantamedia have said there will be nothing i guess it means nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a bit of a problem, I bought the game a few days ago, and I installed it today. When I put the code into the website, with my email and name, it said it was valid. Then I put the code and email into the game, to register, because thats what the game cover said to do. However in the game it says that the code is invalid and there isn't a license file on my computer?

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Hey guys! I think Ad was doing a great job with limited funds and help! Certainly the best AFL mangement game out there!

Just a few things- Is anyone working on 2012 player lists?

And there was a photo pack that you could download so everyone had there photos when you clicked on profiles- Does anyone have this, or a link to where i can download it?

Cheers guys- Everyone should support the game so that Premeirship coach 2013 can be the best possible!

can u actually create new lists and players and what not, i know you can edit them but i couldnt figure out how to make a new team

One of the tactics for a KPF is "drag to square", can anyone tell me what the benefit of that is?

I think it means they will drag their opponent deep into the forward center square with them and rest there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back