Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Jake King before the game offered a 20% discount to any Tiger wanting to get a Tiger tattoo if the Tigers won.

I think I'll just watch the replay again....
Watch it 5 times.Free Tatt.

Wonder if this was Tex Walkers leg.
DLCwrGXUIAApfP9.jpg

0340b7051b53960e794e65548eee44fa.jpg

Something like this would be cool and incorporating Premiers 2017 in some fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the exact tiger picture i used a few years back on my arm takes up half my sleeve with one clenched paw the other resting on a rock !!!

0340b7051b53960e794e65548eee44fa.jpg

Something like this would be cool and incorporating Premiers 2017 in some fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like this with the old school RFC and 2017 incorporated below, wanted the cup but dont want to go to big as Im not really a tatt kind of guy, promised the wife who has a few though that she can have a nice Asiatic tiger on her shoulder and Ill get one as well if we ever won, who would have thought?

Took off straight after playing the tough guy during the national anthem , to get it done.
Was terribly embarrassed when his teammates found him after the game .
That step forward was scary stuff:( love the way Richmond just ignored it and were busy encouraging each other, poor old Tex just looked a fool.

Who needs to inspire themselves with a flag on the line, they were so busy thinking they had it won that they unfortunately didnt see the Tiggie train steaming through the station, ended up a train wreck for Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys know what the price would be roughly for the simple black and white logo design with 2017 written on it? I don't know whether to get it here in the next few days or when I'm overseas.

You guys know what the price would be roughly for the simple black and white logo design with 2017 written on it? I don't know whether to get it here in the next few days or when I'm overseas.
Depends where you go... i have been to a place in northcote that was $250 an hour but now i goto frankston tattoo which is $80 an hour i know a few of the guys there good blokes and all do a good job... and also depends where you are going overseas no matter what its not gonna cost you much

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back