Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This is all 100% accurate but I find the ducking and staging for free kicks to be more frustrating. He’s an absolute jet and it irks me so much to see it, especially when the umpires have already predetermined that unless his head is almost ripped off he’s getting nothing from them.
A lot of the ducking is as a result of his boxing training

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

8%. 8%. Let them enjoy that extra 2%.

As silverscope so memorably had Fux Spurts broadcast to the whole country a few years back...

Attheendofthegame.jpg

(For those newer folks who might not get the reference, as we are in quiet off season times, try reading up on the following threads when you get a chance...):

Harvey says <8% BF or GTFO!!!!

Certified Legendary Thread - Should I try and become a Docker player?

Trade for Tarrant

Man that was such a long time ago :D haha

Good news - he has been a touch heavy the last two years. Hopefully it means he can kick above the 30 goals mark again this year and next. Champion of the club.
In the top 5 players of all-time now for Freo.

Pav, Fyfe, Mundy, Sandi, Walters

Thats the top 5 for mine. Some unlucky to miss out but when you could only pick a top 5 he would be in it.

Luke McFarlap?
He would make the top 10.

A top 5 he probably misses out.

Some have to miss cut.

Probably what costs him was the fact he just never got to play in enough finals for us. Always got injured which may have cost us a flag.

Walters and those 4 i mentioned were able to perform in more finals and stood up.

Walters & Mundy were our 2 best on 2013 GF day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bell as a 3x Doig medalist would have to be close as well.
Belly was a bit before my time i saw the backend of his career.

I suppose he played only 163 games for Freo which probably counts against him a touch if you were doing a Top 5.

Especially when the others all played for 200+ games for us.

No doubting he would be in the conversation for others who have a top 5.

Sam van Rooyen set to train with Fremantle as Dockers confirm Jeremy Sharp addition​

Headshot of Mitchell Woodcock
Mitchell WoodcockThe West Australian
Sun, 26 November 2023 11:47PM

Fremantle have continued their hunt for more tall stocks in their forward line - inviting Claremont’s Sam van Rooyen to train with them over the summer.
The Dockers have two spots open on their list after putting Josh Corbett (hip) and Sebit Kuek (knee) on their inactive list ahead.
Van Rooyen is the brother of talented Melbourne forward Jacob, who is showing plenty in his first few years in the AFL.

More here;

Sam van Rooyen set to train with Fremantle as Dockers confirm Jeremy Sharp addition​

Headshot of Mitchell Woodcock
Mitchell WoodcockThe West Australian
Sun, 26 November 2023 11:47PM

Fremantle have continued their hunt for more tall stocks in their forward line - inviting Claremont’s Sam van Rooyen to train with them over the summer.
The Dockers have two spots open on their list after putting Josh Corbett (hip) and Sebit Kuek (knee) on their inactive list ahead.
Van Rooyen is the brother of talented Melbourne forward Jacob, who is showing plenty in his first few years in the AFL.

More here;
Very interesting call

Could be like Liam serong last year but maybe not, gonna be hard to get past Voss as it stands

Sorry guys, it's over. Sean Darcy arrived to training in a Victoria Bitter hat.
Moving back home confirmed :(

He would make the top 10.

A top 5 he probably misses out.

Some have to miss cut.

Probably what costs him was the fact he just never got to play in enough finals for us. Always got injured which may have cost us a flag.

Walters and those 4 i mentioned were able to perform in more finals and stood up.

Walters & Mundy were our 2 best on 2013 GF day.
Would’ve been screwed without him in the elimination final last year too. He seriously turned it on

Sorry guys, it's over. Sean Darcy arrived to training in a Victoria Bitter hat.
Moving back home confirmed :(
Lets see what can be gleaned from these dress choices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back