Game Day Preseason Game 1 - West Coast vs Adelaide, Sat 2/3 : It’s Melt Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to try feed Reid. He's more composed and creative with the ball than the majority of our squad who love the panic bomb
He definitely has the gift of looking like he has all the time in the world. He reminds me of Neo, when those bullets came at him he dodges them in slow motion.

Livingstone offering less than nothing, which isn’t an indictment, he’s a super young big man, but I think our presenting will be a hell of a lot better when we’ve got someone alongside Darling who can move or lead.
Again. What are our coaches doing? Give the kid simple, clear instruction what to do. Surely "do nothing" isn't the messaging?

There's huge money in our odds for our first win.

Make sure you don't forget the last game against Geelong as that's always been a dangerous one where if Geelong don't make the eight will drop about 15 players for off season surgery. Odds are $501 but it's still a chance if weird stuff happen
$20 is a return of $10k

Cheers, whacked a few $ on.

Also took out the bet on WC not winning a game... odds dropped from 51:1 to 41:1 whilst betting and they have reduced the the $ you can put on.

If WC don't win a game in the first 7 weeks, there are going to be some sizeable payouts whether they later win or not.

Who's have thought it would come to this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again. What are our coaches doing? Give the kid simple, clear instruction what to do. Surely "do nothing" isn't the messaging?
They’re playing him out of the square for good bursts, and he’s just not good enough. Lead at the footy as a tall forward is a pretty clear instruction, just might be that he’s simply not up to it yet (which he’s not). Then a chop out in the ruck every now and then.

None of this is a criticism of him, I don’t think it’s a coaching issue for him either, he’s playing but he’s not ready and it’s hurting us for now in this preseason game.

Please don't let this blow out...
Its Gonna Happen Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back