Preseason Premier got wooden spoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

MR987

Debutant
Sep 18, 2005
Other Teams
Eagles
Wow. I just thought of this. Strange isnt it? Youd think Carlton would have improved massively this year.

Has this ever happened before but?

cypher said:
What? :confused: Carlton won the Wooden Spoon! :eek: I'm sure that's news to everyone on Bigfooty.

Did you hear the WCE don't have a forward line and the Saints lack a coach?

Yes and carlton lack a midfield, defence and a forwardline...

cypher said:
What? :confused: Carlton won the Wooden Spoon! :eek: I'm sure that's news to everyone on Bigfooty.

No, but I hadnt put it together that they were the preseason premiers also. Which is a little bit strange.

MR987 said:
No, but I hadnt put it together that they were the preseason premiers also. Which is a little bit strange.

How's that possible seeing we beat the eagles. Don't you take any notice of the footy pre main season? I find that hard to believe seeing that you post on this forum.

MR987 said:

What a fall from grace. More like a plummet come to think of it. Their poor egos must have copped an absolute flogging. Not taking the ******** there either, I genuinely pity them. It would be inhumane not to feel sorry for the poor blighters.

No arguments from here. Thanks for the offer of pity, but (like you, i'm sure, if you were in the same boat) it's not needed. This is a rebuild that should have happened about 8 years ago. We deserve the kicking from opposition supporters, but we'll be back (I hope). May take a long time but we'll be back.

MR987 said:
Wow. I just thought of this. Strange isnt it? Youd think Carlton would have improved massively this year.

That's what happens when the coach loses the players and the players don't have a go. After winning half the games last year and playing such good footy in the Wiz you would've expected way more, including possibly low-end of finals. Even the bookies had us at $14 for the flag at the start of the season. Didn't miss by much did they? lol!! And after all that the coaching staff get off scott-free at an end-of-season review!

Tommy Alvin said:
How's that possible seeing we beat the eagles. Don't you take any notice of the footy pre main season? I find that hard to believe seeing that you post on this forum.

How you beat wc i will never know. does anyone know if the preseason draw is out for next year? If so were do i find it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

section8 said:
What a fall from grace. More like a plummet come to think of it. Their poor egos must have copped an absolute flogging. Not taking the ******** there either, I genuinely pity them. It would be inhumane not to feel sorry for the poor blighters.
6808735_0af400a2aa_m.jpg

MR987 said:

No arguments or denial from me that we are a poor outfit, but didn't we beat your mob in that Grand Final? Now go away you troll, and stop stating the obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preseason Premier got wooden spoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back