Press conference : 5:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

100 MILLION DOLLARS

How much of that do I get to go watch the GC turds get squashed by the NORTH MELBOURNE KANGAROOS.

Its not about the money dimwit and media fools,its about a real club and real people who just want to see us play home games in melbourne forever.

JB you will go down in history as the savior of our great club... and I think that is a great idea about Arch having a year off... so that in twelve months when we need to sustain our growth in Melbourne... in comes Arch...

I love it when JB said in the interview later that it was like selling the heritage of North Melbourne and the Shinboner Spirit for a bag of gold... we aint going anywhere folks and JB and RJ have a plan... :D:D

now just join up and join up and join up... nag the hell out of those that have said they will and make sure it happens... :D:D

To me the $100 million offer doesn't even register. It's the plan to keep us in Melbourne that I find exciting. As painful as this whole process has been, perhaps it's what we needed to get our acts together (and by 'our' I mean supporters, admin, board, everyone).
Agree on both counts. We really did need a kick up the bum. So this opportunity to get our act together must be taken and a blueprint for sustained success be developed. We simply can't continue with the off field ineptitude that has taken place. The cheese has been moved!

Has the handover to Mod in Waiting hilly been agreed on yet?
You always have your finger on the....pulse.

But seriously, how could we ever have a Liverpool man as a mod? Blasphemy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Press conference : 5:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back