AFLW Pride Round Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a lot of work that needs to go in there to get back to playing fitness.
Would love to know what the reasons are around her withdrawal. Fitness may have been the original reason to start with. So might not be a matter of getting back to it, even worse it might be that she has to work up to that level.

This is what we've all been waiting for.
You're more than welcome to not visit the AFLW board if you don't have any interest in it my guy.

So it looks like we're wearing our clash version of this at home because Collingwood don't have a suitable clash version of their own. So they get to wear their preferred black and white stripes and, surprise surprise, we bow down to what Collingwood want.

Good to see them men's and the women's teams achieve equality by both being shafted by precious Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you visit the AFL board then? Literally every one one of your posts is far more negative than mine, guy.
Negative doesn't mean I don't care. I post about Port Adelaide a lot, either positively or negatively, because I care about Port Adelaide. I don't post on the cricket or rugby boards because I don't care about cricket or rugby. If you don't care about AFLW, don't read it, don't post about it. You're wasting your time writing it, we're wasting our time reading it.

Negative doesn't mean I don't care. I post about Port Adelaide a lot, either positively or negatively, because I care about Port Adelaide. I don't post on the cricket or rugby boards because I don't care about cricket or rugby. If you don't care about AFLW, don't read it, don't post about it. You're wasting your time writing it, we're wasting our time reading it.
ok guy

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Pride Round Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back